Free Ration Card Application | Free Ration Card Apply Online | Free Ration Card Application Form | Ration Card State Wise List
Free Ration Card Apply Online
Central government is going to provide free Ration Card facility to the poor people of the country. People of the country who belong to APL and BPL families but do not have ration card are all eligible for free ration card scheme under central or state government scheme. Government of the states of the country poor people without ration card also free We are providing ration to you. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to free ration card through this article, so read this article till the end.
Free Ration Card Application Form
As you know that the Corona virus crisis is going on in the whole country, due to which the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi ji has locked down 21 days in the whole country to protect the people of the country, which is now on May 3. Has extended to. Due to this lock down, the poor and poor people of the country are getting very hard to live their lives, they do not have money to buy food items, so all the state governments have rationed their state’s people. Offering for free. If the state of the country wants to get ration for free, then they have to apply for free Ration Card .
Category of Ration Card
You all know how important it is to have a ration card. Through the ration card, you can get subsidy on food grains. And many sarkairas can also be used in works. Rations are provided to people under different categories. Today we will tell you about the category of ration card.
- APL Ration Card – This ration card has been issued by the government for the citizens of the country who live above the poverty line but fall below the middle class category.
- BPL Ration Cards – These rations have been issued to the people of the country who are living below the poverty line. Those people are provided with BPL ration cards.
- AA Y Ration Card – This ration card has been issued to those people who are living in extreme poverty and are financially weaker than other people.
- Annapurna Card – These ration cards have been issued for those people who are helpless, very poor and lack of income and who have no source of income. Such citizens are also included who are entitled to get National Pension Scheme but They are not getting pension. They can easily get pension through this Annapurna card.
Free Ration Card Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Free ration card|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the country|
|The department||Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Ration will be given till now||April, May, June (up to three months)|
The purpose of free ration card application online
The main objective of Free Ration Card application online is to make the ration card available online. To apply now through this scheme, you do not need to visit any government office. You can apply online through the official website sitting at home. This will save both your time and money and will bring transparency in the system. Through the Free Ration Card you can get ration provided by the government at discounted rates. Ration cards are also used as an essential document for availing various government schemes.
Duplicate Ration Card Apply Online
Ration card is a very important document. Through which many government schemes can be availed. We can also use Ration Card as an identity card. If you do not have a ration card, then you can apply offline or online to get a ration card. But if you have a ration card and your ration card is lost or damaged then in this case you can get a duplicate ration card . You can apply offline or online to get a duplicate ration card.
To get a duplicate ration card, it is mandatory to have a lost ration card number, passport size photo of the head of the family, Aadhaar card and application form of all the family members. In the application, you have to explain the reason behind your application. If your ration card is stolen, you will also have to submit a photocopy of the FIR along with your application form.
Free ration card scheme 2021
If you are among those who did not have a ration card, but wanted to avail the free ration provided under the government scheme, then some state governments are offering you an e-coupon pass from it. You will get the benefit of the ration provided by the government. Under PMGKY, GOI is providing 5 kg of wheat per member per month and 1 kg of pulses per family for 3 months free to the beneficiaries registered under NFSA.
Temporary Ration Card in Delhi
Delhi government has introduced the facility of temporary ration card to those people of the state who do not have ration card, under this, the benefit of free ration is being given to those who have ration card, Delhi government distributes ration to those people Will do. All the financially poor people of Delhi can avail the benefit of temporary ration card scheme in this Delhi .
Free Ration Card Yojana
Some time ago under the newly launched Free Ration Card Yojana by the Central Government that APL BPL poor families of the country will get free 5 kg ration, pulses and other items. Those who have ration card. There are thousands of people, whose ration card is in the works, and after knowing that some people do not have ration card, some state government has said that they will distribute ration to all those who do not have ration card and Delhi The government has already started distributing this and the MP government also announced that they will provide ration to all the poor people of the state through their PDS system.
Ration card usage
- To get a gas connection
- To get ration at concessional rates from FPS
- To get passport
- To open a bank account
- To get life insurance
- To get a driving license
- To get voter ID card
- To buy sim card
- For school college
- For court office
- To make other government documents
- To take scholarship
Free Ration Card Eligibility
- Applicants must provide proof of residence who are residing there.
- Applicant form should belong to BPL family.
- Ration card criteria will vary from rural to urban area.
- Ration card will be issued only in the name of the head of the family.
Documents for Ration Card Registration
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- Passport size photo of head of the family
- income certificate
- Gas connection details
- caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
Important documents to add new member’s name to ration card
- Original ration card
- Child birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
To add the name of the family bride
- Marriage certificate
- Husband’s original ration card
- Parent’s Ration Card Nomination Certificate
- Aadhar Card
How to apply for Free Ration Card ?
Countries which want to apply online for the Free Ration Card should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official portal of food distribution of his state. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will easily find the link applicable to e-coupon / temporary ration card. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you will have to enter the mobile number and click on the submit button. After submitting you will receive an OTP. Submit the same in the website to verify and once it is verified a form will open.
- Now the submission details will vary in different states where you need to submit them. Some basic details are the name of the head of the family, age, Aadhaar number and the number of the member in the family.
- Later, you need to submit the constituency and fill the full address in it. Now after that you will have to upload the Aadhaar card photo of the head of the family and the photo of the family members.
- After submitting the details you will get a message from the authority on your registered mobile number which contains a link. Once you click on the link, you can download the temporary ration card and provide the ration to the nearest dealer for this temporary ration card.
Procedure for adding a new member’s name to the ration card
Friends, it happens many times that we have to enter the name of a new member in our ration card. To register this name, we can apply through both online and offline channels. The process of applying is as follows.
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest food supply department.
- Now you have to get the form to add the name of the senior member.
- After that you have to fill this form carefully.
- You will also be required to provide information regarding new members in the form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from this form.
- After this you have to submit this form along with the application fee.
- Now the staff there will give you the reference number.
- You have to keep this reference number carefully.
- You can track the application status through the reference number.
- After submitting the form, your documents will be verified, after which you will get a ration card after 2 weeks.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the food supply department of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to log in to the portal.
- After this, you have to select the option to add the member’s name.
- After this the form will open in front of you.
- You will not fill all the information asked in this form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- Now a reference number will appear on your screen.
- You have to keep this reference number carefully.
- You can track the application status through this reference number.
- After submitting the form, your documents will be verified.
- After this you will get a ration card.
Online process for making duplicate ration card
If you want to get a duplicate ration card through online, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the fertilizer supply department of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for the duplicate ration card application online.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form such as your name, your address, mobile number etc.
- After that you will have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply for duplicate ration card online.
Offline process to create duplicate ration card
- First of all, you have to go to Gram Panchayat or Block.
- After this, you will have to take a duplicate ration card application form from the employee there.
- Now you have to carefully enter all the information asked in the application form such as your name, mobile number, your address etc.
- After this you will have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form along with the application fee to the Gram Panchayat or Block.
- After this, your documents will be verified.
- After successful verification, you will be issued a ration card.
Procedure for amending ration card
You can apply both offline and online to get a ration card. If you apply offline then you will have to submit the application form by going to the concerned department and if you apply online, you will have to apply by going to the official website. Many times it happens that wrong information is entered by us for some reason. In this case, wrong information gets printed on our ration card. If this has happened to you too, then you can amend your ration card. To amend the ration card, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for the forms.
- Now you have to click on the link of the amendment form.
- After this, the amendment form will open in front of you.
- You have to download the form by clicking on the download link.
- After this, you will have to get the print of this form removed.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in this form like your name, mobile number, address etc.
- After this you will have to attach all important documents to this form.
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
- After submitting the form you will be given a serial number.
- You can see the status of your application through this serial number.
Free Ration App Download Process
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
- Now you have to enter the free ration app in the search box.
- After this, a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top option.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- The free ration app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Free Ration Card State Wise List
Ration card details have been made online for all states, people of the states can check their ration card information online, for this ration card holders can check the list through online portals in all states, for each state For different food departments, beneficiaries can check the online ration card list through the official website of these food departments who applied for a new ration and waiting for its release, you can check its status online. If this facility is available in your state, then we have given the list of states below, through it you can see the Free Ration Card State Wise List . You should read this list carefully and take advantage of the ration.
How to link Ration Card to Aadhar Card?
For those who want to link their ration card to Aadhaar, the date for linking ration card to Aadhaar has been extended by the government till September 30. Until the Ministry of Consumer Affairs issues clear instructions to all states and union territories, no rightful beneficiary will be denied the ration of its share. You can link your ration card to Aadhaar through the method mentioned by us.
- First you institution that issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) first official website will go on |
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you have to click on the option of Start Now.
- After clicking on the option, you will have to fill your address details – district and state etc. Then select ‘Ration Card’ benefit type from the available options.
- After making the selection, the option ration card scheme given there will have to be selected. Then you have to enter your ration card number, Aadhaar number, e-mail address and mobile number.
- And a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile. After this you have to fill the OTP. After this, a notification of completion of the process will be seen on the screen.
- Post this, your application will be verified and after successful verification, the Aadhaar card will be linked to the ration card.
Ration card helpline number list
Compliant helpline numbers have been launched by all state governments to bring transparency in the system. Citizens can register their Complaints by contacting these Complaint Helpline Numbers. These compliant helpline numbers have also been started to ensure ration access to all citizens. There is a separate portal of ration cards for each state and there is a separate helpline number and email ID for all states. On which citizens can register their grievances. If you want to register your Ration Card Dealer’s Complaint, you can contact these Complaint Helpline numbers. All types of grievances related to ration cards can be entered through these compliant helpline numbers. Helpline number, landline number and email ID of all states and union territories are as follows.
|State||Helpline Numbers||Landline Numbers and Email ID|
|West Bengal||1967, 1800-345-5505||03322535293, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Uttarakhand||1800-180-2000, 1800-180-4188||01352780765, email@example.com|
|Uttar Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-0150||05512239296, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tripura||1967, 1800-345-3665||03812326308, email@example.com|
|Telangana||1967, 1800-4250-0333||04023310462, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tamil Nadu||1967, 1800-425-5901||04325665566, 04428592828, email@example.com|
|Sikkim||1967, 1800-345-3236||03592202708, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Punjab||1967, 1800-3006-1313||01722742803, email@example.com|
|Puducherry||1800-425-1082 (Puducherry), 1800-425-1083 (Karaikal), 1800-425-1084 (Mahe), 1800-425-1085 (Yanam)||04132253345, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Odisha||1967, 1800-345-6724, 1800-345-6760||06742536892, email@example.com|
|Nagaland||1800-345-3704, 1800-345-3705||03702233347, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mizoram||1967, 1860-222-222-789, 1800-345-3891||03892322872, email@example.com|
|Meghalaya||1967, 1800-345-3670||0364-2224108, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manipur||1967, 1800-345-3821||0385-2450137, 0385-2451144, 0385-2450064, 8413975150, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Maharashtra||1967, 1800-22-4950||022-22025308, 022-22024592, 022-22042314, 22025277, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Madhya Pradesh||1967, 181||07552441675, email@example.com|
|Lakshadweep||1800-425-3186||04896263703, +91-4896-262012, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Kerala||1967, 1800-425-1550||04712320578, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Karnataka||1967, 1800-425-9339||080-22259024, 080 – 22034562, email@example.com|
|Jharkhand||1967, 1800-345-6598, 1800-212-5512||06512400960, 0651-712-2723, 0896-958-3111, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1967, 1800-180-7011 (Kashmir), 1800-180-7106 (Jammu)||01942506084, 01912566188, 01912472375, email@example.com|
|Himachal Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-8026||01772623749, 01772623746, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Haryana||1967, 1800-180-2087||01722701366, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gujarat||1967, 1800-233-5500||07923251163, 07923251165, 07923251170, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Goa||1967, 1800-233-0022||08322226084, email@example.com|
|Delhi||1967, 1800-110-841||011-23378759, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Daman and Diu||1967||02602230607, email@example.com|
|Dadar and Nagar haveli||1967, 1800-233-4004||0260-2640663, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chhattisgarh||1967, 1800-233-3663||0771-2511974, email@example.com|
|Chandigarh||1967, 1800-180-2068||01722703956, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assam||1967, 1800-345-3611||9435064841, directorfcsca-as@email@example.com|
|Arunachal Pradesh||1967||03602244290, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||1967, 1800-343-3197||03192233345, email@example.com|
|Andhra Pradesh||1967, 1800-425-2977||040-23494808 / 822, firstname.lastname@example.org|