Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana Registration | Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme Haryana | Parivar Samridhi Yojana Application Form | CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana Online Portal
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana Registration
Haryana Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Manohar Lal Khattar to provide social security to the people. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a sum of Rs 6000 annually to each family of the state. Under the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 , social security life insurance, contingency insurance and pension benefits of Rs 6000 will be provided annually (Social security life insurance, contingency insurance and pension benefits). Dear Haryana residents, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like eligibility, application process etc.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, an amount of 6000 rupees will be given to every family of the state in the form of 500 rupees per month. If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to avail the scheme, then the annual income of their family should not exceed Rs.1, 80, 000 (Annual family income Rs.1, 80, 000) and if the family belongs to agriculture sector. So he should not have more than 2 hectares of land (if he belongs to the agricultural sector then he has 2 hectares). Only then can he avail Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 . Under its scheme, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Laghu Trader Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana have been added.
Compensation of 2 lakh rupees will be provided on death by the Haryana government
In view of the coronavirus infection, various types of schemes are being launched by the Haryana Government and various schemes are being amended. The Haryana Government has also made amendments under the Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme and it has been decided that all BPL families whose annual income is ₹ 180000 or less and whose age is between 18 and 50 years if they die. If they go, then they will be provided compensation amount. If this death occurred due to corona infection between 1 March 2021 to 31 May 2021, then ₹ 200000 compensation will be provided and if this death occurred after 31 May 2021 due to a natural cause (including coronavirus infection), then Haryana Parivar Samridhi Compensation of ₹ 200000 will be provided under Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
Registration is mandatory to receive compensation
Beneficiaries can register themselves from 15 May 2021 to get the benefit of Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme. This registration can be done by the beneficiaries themselves through the official website and can also be done through CSC or local operator. After this, the beneficiaries will have to submit the form to the bank by 25 May 2021 under the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant will also have to pay a ₹ 330 insurance premium.
Key Point of Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme|
|Started by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of haryana|
|Application deadline||30 January 2020|
Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme Family Provident Fund
Family Provident Fund is a type of savings plan. In which some part of the amount received by the beneficiary is deducted. The beneficiary can get back with interest after 1 year or 5 years. This amount can be used for financial needs such as marriage of children or for studies. The Government will also provide the facility of Family Provident Fund to the beneficiaries of Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme . If the beneficiary of the scheme wants to get the benefit of Family Provident Fund, then they have to provide this information through the form while filling the form. Under the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana , financial assistance of ₹ 6000 is provided to the beneficiaries every year.
- If the beneficiary has selected the option of Family Provident Fund at the time of filling the form, then the remaining amount in the beneficiary’s account will be deducted for the Provident Fund. Which the beneficiary will be able to receive in the future along with interest. Investments ranging from ₹ 500 to ₹ 3000 can be made under this scheme .
- This investment can be made for a period of 10 years or more. An interest of 6.09% will be provided on this scheme every year. This deposited amount can be withdrawn by the beneficiary in 1 year or 5 years or every 5 years. Through Family Provident Fund, you can see how much amount you will get on the investment through the chart given below.
Family Provident Fund Chart
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 Registration
Interested beneficiaries of Haryana state who want to apply under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. And if you want to apply offline, you can apply through Antodaya centers, Saral centers and nearby Atal Seva centers. The scheme will benefit 20 million families, about 15 of the state will ensure social security to eligible families under this scheme .In Haryana Family Prosperity Plan 2021 eligible households in Haryana state under supposed to be given by the State Government The funds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. The last date for application under this scheme is 30 January 2020.
Schemes under Chief Minister Family Prosperity
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, the beneficiary family will get Rs 500 per month, out of which the rate of Rs 330 per annum for life insurance of at least one member of the family in the eligible age group of 18 to 50 years under PMJJBY The premium will be paid from their accounts themselves.
- PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana – Under this scheme, a sum of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to the beneficiaries on attaining 60 years of age. 55 to 200 per month premium will be paid automatically from the bank of eligible beneficiaries. . Monthly pension will be provided to the beneficiaries only after paying the premium every month.
- PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana – Monthly pension of 3000 rupees will be provided by the government after completion of 60 years of age under this scheme. This amount will be provided directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Accident Insurance Benefit (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana) – Under this scheme at least one member of the family will be paid Rs 12 on accident insurance. Under the scheme, if the insured dies, then an amount of Rs 2 lakh will be provided to him.
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana
The Haryana government has recently transferred two installments through DBT service to the families registered under the MBPSY scheme. The third installment is expected to be distributed in March 2020. To provide financial benefits and social security to all individuals and families covered under the scheme. The scheme also covers small businessmen with a certain amount of annual turnover.
Chief minister family prosperity scheme pension premium chart
|serial number||Beneficiary’s Entry Age||Government paid contribution||Serial number||Beneficiary’s Entry Age||Government paid contribution|
Benefits of Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme 2021
- On attaining 60 years of age, the beneficiary in the eligible age group of 18-40 years will get Rs. Pension will be paid at the rate of 3,000 per month.
- Pension option should be used for at least one family member in the eligible age group.
- For all the above schemes, the beneficiary’s contribution under MMPSY will be borne by the Government of Haryana.
- Under the investment option, the family will get returns from the investments made by the Haryana government in FPF on behalf of the eligible family.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the families of Haryana.
- The scheme also covers small businessmen with a certain amount of annual turnover.
Category wise eligible beneficiaries and their benefits
Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 option
|Option 1||An amount of Rs 6000 will be provided as financial assistance in 3 installments of Rs 2000|
|Option 2||A member nominated by the beneficiary family will get Rs 36,000 after 5 years of joining.|
|Option 3||On attaining the age of 60 years, the beneficiary will get a pension of between Rs 3,000 and Rs 15,000 on a monthly basis.|
|Option 4||The elected members of the family get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. A beneficiary can opt for an insurance cover in which the state government will pay the premium.|
Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 option
|Option 1||6,000 in 3 installments of Rs. 2,000 per year|
|Option 2||Rs 36,000 after 5 years|
Pension Scheme under MMPSY
Under this program, the beneficiaries will be entitled to get the benefit of pension under any of the following central pension schemes-
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
Family Prosperity Plan Documents (Eligibility)
- The age of the application should be between 18 and 50 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs.1, 80, 000 or less.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply online in Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021?
If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to apply under Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021 , then follow the method given below and avail the benefit of this scheme.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of MMPSY . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Operator Login. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your CSC ID. After that you have to click on the button of Next. Then you have to enter the password further. And then click on the Sign in button.
- After this, you will be signed in to the portal. After this you have to apply in this plan. For this, you have to click on Apply Scheme. Then the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have the option of do you have family id. If it is yes, then if it is not, then do no. After clicking yes, you will have to fill the family id. After filling it, you will have to click on the search button.
- After this, the ID of your family will open in front of you. Below this, you will have to fill the house number, district number, block, address etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- If you want to know the details of your family, click on it. After this, if you do not have a family ID, then the family ID form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to fill all the information asked. Then click on the save button.
- After this, you will have to fill the information according to the family member, whose form you will find below. After this, select the option for the balance amount, then you will have to save the form.
- Then the complete form will be printed in front of you. After you get the print out of it and upload it, after uploading, file name is here, select the file here and submit the final. After that the final print out is taken out.
Process to apply offline under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- First of all you have to go to your nearest CSC center.
- You have to provide all the important documents covered under this scheme in CSC center.
- After this, you have to fill your Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme application form in CSC center.
- After successfully filling the application form, you will be provided with a reference number from the CSC center.
- You have to keep this reference number carefully. The application status can be checked from this reference number.
Application Status View Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Haryana Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for the application status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your reference number and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the button to view application status.
- The application status will be on your computer screen.
Operator login process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for operator login.
- Now you have to enter your username.
- After this you have to click on the Next button.
- Now you have to enter your password.
- After this, you have to click on the login button.