Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme Online Apply | Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme Registration | Scholarship Scheme Rajasthan Application Form | Scholarship Scheme Rajasthan in Hindi
The Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the state government to provide financial assistance to economically weaker students for education. Under this scheme, students of Rajasthan, SC, ST, OBC caste (SC, ST, OBC Caste) students studying in class 10th and 12th are awarded scholarships by the state government (Scholarships will be provided to the students of 10th and 12th class). Under the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021 , the Government of Rajasthan is providing financial assistance to provide higher education to the students belonging to economically weaker sections.
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, only the students belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes of the state will be provided financial assistance in the form of scholarship by the State Government for advancing in the field of education. Those interested beneficiaries of the state Rajasthan Scholarship If you want to apply for getting a scholarship under Scheme 2021, then you can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant must be over 17 years of age. Students of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC category) of the state can easily apply from home through the online portal. All information such as application process, eligibility, documents, etc. is going to be provided.
Purpose of Scholarship Scheme Rajasthan 2021
As you know, students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC category) of the state are unable to get higher education due to financially weak students. In view of this problem, the state government has started this scheme. To encourage students for education through the Scholarship Scheme Rajasthan 2021. To provide better education to the students through this scheme, financial assistance in the form of scholarship by the government. Under Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme, students will be given scholarship for further studies on the basis of their tenth and Barwi studies. Through this scheme to make the future of SC, ST, OBC students bright.
Scholarship Rajasthan Yojana 2021 Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme|
|Started by||Government of Rajasthan|
|The department||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|an objective||Scholarship to the students of the state|
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021 के लाभ
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to 10 and 12 VK students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes of Rajasthan.
- Students of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes of the state who are studying in class 10th and 12th will be awarded scholarships by the state government.
- Under the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021 , the Government of Rajasthan is providing financial assistance to provide higher education to the students belonging to economically weaker sections.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Students applying under this scheme should be permanent residents of Rajasthan. Only then can he take advantage of this scheme.
- Rajasthan government will provide scholarship to students belonging to other backward castes, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.
- The annual income of a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (SC, ST Category) candidate’s family should be 2.50 lakhs or less.
- The annual income of the family of OBC category students should be 1.5 lakh or less.
- The applicant should be a student of a recognized school or college.
Documents of Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- PAN card for proof of identity.
- Attested copy of final qualification mark sheet / certificate
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
How to apply in Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply under this scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant’s Social Justice and Empowerment Department Official Website will go on after the Kofisiyl website will bring up the home page.
- On this home page you will see the option of Scholarship Portal, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of SIGN-UP / Register, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, click on the Registration tab on the next web page.
- Choose any of the given options –
- Click on the one through which you want to register. After this, the registration form will open in front of you, all the information asked for this registration form like name, address, etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. Attach the scanned copy of the required document, photo and signature.
- After this you have to login. To login you have to enter the username and password and click on the login button.
- In this way your application will be completed.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Contact Us, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will get all the contact details.