UP बैंकिंग सखी योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन | BC सखी योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | UP Banking Sakhi Scheme Online Form | BC Sakhi Yojana In Hindi
UP Banking Sakhi Scheme
The BC Sakhi scheme has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji on 22 May 2020 to benefit the women of the state. Under this scheme, the women of the state will be provided employment opportunities by the state government. Under this scheme, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to deploy banking correspondent Sakhi in rural areas. Now the villagers will not have to travel in the bank because “Sakhi” will deliver the money at home. Come, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme through this article, so read our article till the end.
UP Banking Sakhi Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister has said that under UP Banking Sakhi Yojana , women from rural areas will now transact banking services and money at people’s homes through digital mode. Due to which rural people will also get facilities and women will also get employment. The new UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi scheme will help rural women to work for earning. These women (banking correspondent friends) will be given 4 thousand rupees per month by the government for 6 months. Apart from this, women will also get a commission on transactions from the bank. With which their income will be fixed every month.
Deployment of BC Sakhi Scheme in 640 Gram Panchayats
Sakhi Yojana was started to provide banking facilities to the rural citizens of the state . Under this scheme, bank related facilities will be delivered to the house of every rural citizen. This work will be done by BC Sakhi. In the first phase, BC Sakhi scheme is being deployed in 640 Gram Panchayats out of 682 under this scheme. After this they will be imparted training. In every village, a woman will be trained as BC Sakhi under this scheme. Which will provide bank related facilities to the citizens of the village.
- Under this scheme, 6 days training will also be provided by the Rural Self Employment Training Institute. After which all the identified women will have to take the exam. After the examination, women will be provided with a certificate and after the receipt of the certificate, they will be able to go to the village and provide banking facilities.
- A batch of 30 women has been formed to impart training under this scheme. During the training, women will also be told about other banking related software. Along with this, information about running ATM, Google etc. will also be provided in the phone.
- Women will be provided ₹ 4000 per month under BC Sakhi Yojana . They will also be provided incentives for doing good work. A stipend will also be provided to women associated with the group. Women of the state will become self-reliant through this scheme.
Sakhi Yojana Uttar Pradesh Highlights
|Name of the scheme||BC Sakhi Scheme|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Launch date||On 22 May 2020|
|Beneficiary||Women of the state|
|an objective||Providing employment|
The purpose of the BC Sakhi scheme
Through the BC Sakhi scheme, door-to-door banking services will be delivered in rural areas. So that people will get the benefit of getting banking facility sitting at home and it will also generate employment opportunities for many women.
Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana January Update
As you all know , under the BC Sakhi scheme , banking facilities will be provided to rural areas through banking channels. Which will make it easier to transact. For this scheme, 58,000 banking branches will be deployed in rural areas. These associates will be provided by the Rural Livelihoods Mission ₹ 4000 per month for 6 months and necessary equipment will also be provided. These banking associates will also be provided a loan of ₹ 75000 to purchase hardware. The Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission has started the selection process of banking Sakhi for rural area. This selection will be done through training. Training program has also started under BC Sakhi Yojana . This training is being done by the Rural Self Employment Institute.
Under this scheme, after 6 days of training, there will be an examination of women. Women who pass this exam will get a chance to work as a banking friend. If the woman fails in this examination, arrangements will be made to send another number of women for training.
BC Sakhi scheme online training and deployment
The government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to appoint women to provide banking facilities in rural areas under Sakhi Yojana . 56,875 candidates have been selected in the first phase of this scheme. Training will start from 15 December 2020 under this scheme. After the training, after the online examination and police verification, the candidate will be posted at the workplace. It has been instructed by Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath that the candidates should be trained at the earliest and posted at the work place. So that banking facilities are available in rural areas at the earliest.
- A lot of women will get employment opportunities through BC Sakhi Yojana . It was told by Chief Secretary Mr. Manoj Kumar Singh that one candidate from each gram panchayat has been shortlisted. These shortlisted candidates will be trained first and then an online examination will be conducted by IIBF for certification.
- If the candidate is not able to clear the exam then his name will be sent to the waiting list and he will be sent on training. After certification, the police verification of the candidate will be done and after that they will be posted at the workplace. A ₹ 4000 per month depending on the BC Sakhi scheme will also be available for up to 6 months.
Bc sakhi plan december update
Through the BC Sakhi scheme, women of the state will be provided employment opportunities and banking facilities will be extended to rural areas. Under this scheme, Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Navneet Sehgal has said that the BC Sakhi scheme has been started and in the first phase of this scheme, every 58000 women candidates have been selected. These women are being imparted training after which they will be deployed in rural areas as Correspondent Sakhi . The objective of starting the BC Sakhi scheme is also to provide employment opportunities in the state.
It was also told by Shri Navneet Sehgal that Uttar Pradesh is the first state in the country where any such scheme has been started to provide employment to women. He also stated that the government is making continuous efforts to empower women and more than 8.18 lakh units are working by the government to accelerate economic activities and increase employment opportunities.
UP BC Sakhi Scheme 58 thousand women selected
Banking facilities are being provided in rural areas through this scheme. Only women can work under this scheme. Many women in the state have applied under this scheme. 58 thousand women have been selected by the Uttar Pradesh government under the BC Sakhi scheme . Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has instructed women to be trained and posted at the workplace and has also said that the scheme will provide employment to women at the village level. BC Sakhi will do its work from the panchayat building. Bank facilities will reach rural people through this scheme.
BC Sakhi Scheme Mobile App
The Sakhi app has been inaugurated on August 16, 2020 through video conferencing from Amethi district by Smriti Irani, Minister of Textiles and Women and Child Development. On this occasion, 151 Anganwadi centers in Amethi district have been developed into Utkarsh Anganwadi centers. Through this app, Anganwadi will be able to provide facilities covered under BC Sakhi scheme . These Anganwadi Centers have been converted into Utkarsh Anganwadi Centers by Boston Consulting Group.
BC Sakhi Scheme
The Boston Consulting Group will provide these Anganwadi centers with all the important information from the Sakhi app. So that the facilities of Anganwadi BC Sakhi scheme will be able to provide house to house to the people. Smriti Irani also informed that 500 more Anganwadi centers will be converted into Utkarsh Anganwadi centers in the coming 1 year. Amethi district has 1 thousand 943 Anganwadi centers. Out of which 151 Anganwadi Centers have been developed into Utkarsh Anganwadi Centers in the first phase. Of which 30 are in Jagdishpur, 30 in Tolai Block, 12 in Bahadurpur Block, 11 in Bhedua, 11 in Singhpur Block, 10 in Amethi Bazar Shukla, 10 in Gauriganj, 10 in Musafirkhana, 10 in Har Block of Shahgarh, and Bhader Block in Block. 06 Anganwadi Centers have been developed into Utkarsh Anganwadi Centers.
Salary to be given under BC Sakhi Scheme
- For the first 6 months, ₹ 4000 per month will be given under the BC Sakhi scheme.
- A separate ₹ 50000 will be given for purchasing a banking device.
- In addition, a commission will also be provided for banking operations.
- Earnings will be made through that commission after completion of 6 months.
BC Sakhi Yojana New Update
The Uttar Pradesh government has extended the date of online application under this scheme . The last date of online application under this scheme has been increased from 31 July to 17 August 2020. Interested beneficiary women of the state are left to apply online under this scheme and if they want to take advantage of this scheme, then they can apply under this scheme by August 17, 2020 and the candidates who have applied will get the selection results. The wait will now have to wait until August 17.
UP Banking Girl
Now people are being provided banking sitting at home. Under this scheme, the women who will be provided employment will go door to door in rural areas and provide all the facilities related to bank like money, information etc. The purpose of UP Banking Sakhi Yojana is to provide employment to women and reduce the stress of bank account holders. Now the people of the state will not have to be put in the lines in the bank.
Key facts of Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi
- Under this scheme, employment opportunities will be provided to rural women of Uttar Pradesh.
- About 58 thousand women will be provided employment under Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Yojana .
- Women selected under this scheme by the government will get jobs and for the next 6 months, a sum of 4000 rupees per month will be given as salary.
- Assistance of 50000 rupees will be given to each bank friend for purchasing digital devices.
- Banks will provide them commission on every transaction done through digital mode to ensure a fixed guaranteed monthly income.
- The responsibility of these women is to make people aware of banking by going from village to village. Not only this, the important work related to the bank of the villagers sitting at home will also be dealt with.
- It will cost a total of 74 thousand rupees to prepare a banking correspondent sakhi . The incentive amount for six months will be given so that women do not leave this job due to economic difficulties.
- Women belonging to rural areas will get priority to provide banking services to the people at their doorstep.
- All women have to apply to get employment under this scheme
Implementation of BC Sakhi Yojana
218.49 crore to about 35,938 self-help groups (SHGs) for implementing the UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Scheme. This amount has been released on 22 May 2020 under the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM). The fund will help women working in non-governmental organizations producing masks, plates, spices and sewing / crafting. Today is 31 July 2020, the last date to apply for Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi is that the candidates who want to apply should apply as soon as possible.
Work of UP BC Sakhi Scheme
- Jan Dhan Services
- Providing loan to people
- To get loan recovery
- The main function of BC Sakhi is to deposit and withdraw from the bank account from door to door.
- Providing services to members of self-help groups.
Eligibility for BC Sakhi Scheme
- Women should be natives of Uttar Pradesh under this scheme.
- Female applicant must have passed tenth standard.
- Women can understand banking services.
- Candidate women should be able to transact money.
- The woman employed should have an understanding of operating an electronic device.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Sakhi scheme, women will be appointed who can understand and read the work of banking.
How to apply by downloading BC Sakhi Mobile App?
To apply under this scheme, the government has launched a mobile app, if the interested beneficiary wants to apply online, then he should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to opt for the Google Play store of their Android mobiles. BC Sakhi App has to be searched from the search bar of Google Play Store.
- After searching the app, you will have to click on the link of the app and then you will have to download BC Sakhi App.
- The home page will open in front of you. After that, you have to enter your phone number. After that, a 6 number OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you will have to enter the OTP.
- After entering OTP, you will try some guidelines on your screen. You have to read all the guidelines carefully after that you click on Next.
- On clicking Next, you will be taken to the new page. First you have to click on Basic Profile, after which you will have to enter all the information asked. After entering the information, you save and submit it.
- In this way, you will have to enter the information given in the entire section, after which you keep clicking on the submit button. Also, if you do not click on the submit button, you will not be able to go to the next section. After this, you will also have to upload all the documents you have asked for.
- You will also have to answer some simple questions here, the answers to all the questions will be multiple choice. The questions should be simple which will be asked from Hindi grammar, mathematics, English.
- At the end of the application process, you will get information on the message of the app. Selected candidates or those who will not be selected will be notified through the app.
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to the BC Sakhi scheme. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. The helpline number is 8005380270.