112 India Mobile App Download
Download 112 India Mobile App (SHOUT) for android & iphone users at google playstore or appstore at 112.gov.in, dial emergency helpline number to get emergency services from Police, Fire & Rescue, Health and other services under Emergency Response Support Service (ERSS)
112 इंडिया मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड करें – इमरजेंसी सुविधाओं के लिए हेल्पलाइन नंबर
Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) is a pan-India single number 112 for citizens in emergencies. This emergency helpline number particularly focuses on women and now ERSS is coming with SHOUT feature. Now all the citizens can make 112 India Mobile App Download through the official website 112.gov.in. ERSS is an initiative of the Govt. of India under the Nirbhaya funds scheme to ensure safety of women and children.
Each State/ UT is required to designate a dedicated Emergency Response Centers (ERC) to handle emergency requests. In case any person requires emergency assistance from Police, Fire & Rescue, Health and other services, then citizens can call on the emergency helpline number. All the women and children can use 112 India mobile app and can activate SHOUT feature. This feature alerts registered volunteers in vicinity to provide immediate assistance apart from activating ERC.
112 India Mobile App Download – Emergency Helpline Number
Empowerment of Nari Shakti is not possible without the safety of women. By using the latest technology and effective mechanisms, the central govt. is committed towards protecting the rights and dignity of women as well as punishing those people who violates the law. Here are the direct links:-
- 112 India App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.cdac.ners.psa.mobile.android.national&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- Alternate Link to Download 112 India Mobile App – https://112.gov.in/download
The page to download 112 India Mobile App will appear as shown below:-
Now people can call 112 from any phone or press the panic button in the downloaded 112 India Mobile App to get quick assistance from Police, Fire Services, Ambulance, Women Helpline and Registered Volunteers in an emergency.
List of States in which 112 India App is Functional
The application is functional in most of the states in India. Visit https://112.gov.in/states. This app is currently launched in:-
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
Features of 112 India App
112 India App provides single panic app across the country for addressing citizen emergency. Here are the salient features of 112 India mobile app:-
- Providing 24 x 7, efficient and effective response system, which can involve local volunteers from citizens to provide efficient emergency response service.
- Timely dispatch of field resources (police, health, fire & disaster management) to the location of incidence using the system.
- Integration with existing emergency response systems.
- It aims to make the operations citizen-friendly, more transparent, and efficient and provides citizen profile management and feedback mechanisms.
- It will also help to keep track of the progress of incidents and the services delivered taking emergency services to the next level.
What Happens When You Dial 112 In India
People can avail various emergency services by dialling 112 in India, the complete process is given below:-
- Firstly, dial 112 from your phone
- Next press power button on your smartphones 3 time quickly to activate Panic Call
- In case of featured smartphones, citizens can long press “5” or “9” key to activate Panic call
- Then log on to the state ERSS website and place your SOS request
- Finally, Email SOS alert to State ERC
Moreover, citizens can also use 112 India Mobile App which is available in Google Playstore and Apple store to activate a panic call to ERC. 112 is an emergency facility and all the users are advised to use this service carefully.
Central govt. has taken a multi pronged strategy which assures safety of women for empowerment as well as women led development. Check 112 Emergency Helpline Number Features to get more information on this 24*7 helpline number.
Also check When to Use 112 Mobile App to avail assistance for Women Safety, Child Protection, Fire Alarm, Medical Emergency, Need Police and Location Lost. For more details, visit the official website https://112.gov.in/