Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan Apply | Self Employed Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign Online Application | Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign Application Form | UP Rojgar Abhiyan
Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan
The self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign 2021 has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, through video conferencing on Friday at 11 am in the presence of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji and other concerned Ministers of the Department. In this video conference, villagers from all the districts of the state followed social distancing in view of Kovid-19 and participated in this dialogue through Common Service Centers and Krishi Vigyan Kendras. Under this scheme, 1 crore people of Uttar Pradesh will be provided employment opportunities by the state government. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc. through this article, so read our article till the end.
UP Employment Campaign- Rojgar Abhiyan
Let me tell you that about 30 lakh migrant workers have returned to Uttar Pradesh so far. The number of workers-workers returning to the 31 districts of the state was more than 25,000. The government has started this scheme to provide employment to all these migrant laborers and laborers. Uttar Pradesh will be the first state in the country to employ more than one crore people simultaneously under the UP Rojgar Abhiyan 2021 . Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail of this scheme, will have to apply under this scheme. It is a part of the elaborate programs of the Government of India and the Government of UP, partnering with industry and other organizations. Under this scheme, migrant workers and workers returning home from other states as well as local people will also be benefited.
Objective of self-reliance employment campaign 2021
You all know that the whole of India is battling the corona virus infection. Due to this corona virus, the people of the country are scared, in order to reduce the infection caused by this corona virus, the Prime Minister has locked down all over India, due to this lock down, many people have no employment. Due to this, he has returned to his home but he has no employment to come home and has launched the Self-Employed Employment Campaign 2021 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and PM Modi for him. Under this scheme, the government should provide employment to 1 crore people of Uttar Pradesh. This will benefit migrant workers and workers as well as local people who have returned home from other states.
UP Rojgar Abhiyan In Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign|
|Started by||By Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Migrant laborers of the state|
|an objective||Providing employment opportunities|
List of 31 districts included
In this campaign, 32,300 gram panchayats of 31 districts of UP have been included. These districts include Siddharthnagar, Prayagraj, Gonda, Maharajganj, Bahraich, Balrampur, Jaunpur, Hardoi, Azamgarh, Basti, Gorakhpur, Sultanpur, Kushinagar, Santakbirnagar, Banda, Ambedkarnagar, Sitapur, Varanasi, Ghazipur, Pratapgarh, Raibayariya, Ayodhya, Ayodhya , Lakhimpur Kheri, Unnao, Shravasti, Fatehpur, Mirjapur, Jalaun and Kaushambi.
25 kinds of tasks were marked
Under this employment campaign, 25 types of works have been identified, in which migrants will be accommodated. For this, 1 dozen departments have been given responsibility. These include Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Sakad Transport, Mining, Railways, Drinking Water and Sanitation, Environment and Forests, Petroleum and Natural Gas, Alternative Energy, Defense, Tele Communication and Agriculture Departments.
Key facts of UP Rojgar Abhiyan 2021
- During the scheme launched in the video conference by the Prime Minister, it said that 25 types of works have been identified under the campaign, in which the migrants will be accommodated. For this, 1 dozen departments have been given responsibility. These include Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Sakdar Transport, Mining, Railways, Drinking Water and Sanitation, Environment and Forests, Petroleum and Natural Gas, Alternative Energy, Defense, Tele Communication and Agriculture Departments.
- Through the self-sufficient Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign 2021, both the Central Government and the State Government will coordinate with each other and speed up the employment campaigns in 31 districts.
- In this program, the MSME units will be given a loan of Rs 9100 crore under the poor welfare package along with the Center for Poor Employment Welfare Campaign. At the same time, the companies will give formal appointment letters to 1.25 lakh of the workers identified in the skill mapping.
- Under this scheme, the migrant laborers who have come to their homes will provide employment to 1.25 crore people by the Yogi government by focusing on various programs related to MNREGA, MSME, ODOP, construction projects, and rural development.
- In the conference, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has said that out of all the migrant laborers who have gone to the state, the skill mapping of about 30 lakh laborers, except children under 18 years, has been done. This will help in giving work to these laborers.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2021
- Under this scheme, employment will be provided to 1 crore people of Uttar Pradesh. In which migrant workers and workers returned home from other states as well as local people will be benefited.
- Employment will be promoted in Uttar Pradesh through this scheme. Due to which all migrant laborers and laborers will get employment.
- Under this, 25 different schemes have been integrated in one place, so that work can be made available to the laborers.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Aatmnirbhar Rojgar Abhiyan 2021 , the number of workers and workers returning to 31 districts of the state was more than 25,000. All these migrant laborers and laborers will be provided employment.
- Start of employment of 1.25 crore workers
- 2.40 lakh units under self-sufficient India for Rs. Disbursement of loans of 5900 crores
- 1.11 Lakh new units will be given Rs. Loan disbursement of 3226 crores
- Appointment letter to 1.25 lakh workers from private construction companies
- Distribution of kits under Vishwakarma Shram Samman and ODOP to 5000 artisans
How to apply online in self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign 2021?
The migrant laborers of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply online for getting employment under this scheme by the state government will have to wait a little longer. Because right now this scheme has been recently launched on 26th June at 11 am in the presence of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi through video conference. The process of application has not yet been started under the self-sufficient Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign 2021. As soon as the application process will be started by the state government under this scheme, we will let you know through this article. After the start of the application process, migrant laborers from other states will be able to apply online for employment.