Atal Pension Yojana 2021 | Atal Pension Scheme Application Form | APY Online Registration | PM Atal Pension Scheme Application | APY Chart & Benefits | Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana 2021
Atal Pension Yojana was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on 1 June 2015. Under this scheme, after the age of 60 years of the beneficiaries, a sum of Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 will be given as pension every month. Under Atal Pension Yojana , the amount of pension will be fixed according to the investment and age invested by the beneficiaries. In the Atal Pension Yojana 2021 , not only can you be entitled to more pension every month by depositing less amount, but in case of untimely death, your family can also benefit from it. To get more information about this scheme like amount chart, registration process, eligibility, necessary documents etc., read this article carefully till the end.
Atal Pension Yojana-APY
Applicants applying under this scheme will have to submit premium every month. After that the applicant will be provided financial assistance in the form of monthly pension in old age (financial assistance will be provided in the form of monthly pension in old age.) After the completion of the applicant’s 60 years of age. To apply for Atal Pension Yojana , the age of beneficiaries should be 18 to 40 years, only then they can avail this scheme. If a beneficiary wants to join this scheme at the age of 18, then they will have to pay a premium of Rs 210 every month and those who are 40 years of age will have to pay a premium ranging from Rs 297 to Rs 1,454.
Tax benefits under Atal Pension Yojana
Atal Pension Yojana was started to provide pension to unorganized sector employees. Through this scheme, pension of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 is provided as per the investment of the applicant on completion of 60 years of age every month. Now tax benefits will also be provided to customers under this scheme. Information about this has been provided through a tweet by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority. In this tweet, it is stated that all the income tax payers who fall within the age of 18 to 40 years can avail the scheme and along with that made under this scheme under section 80CCD (1b) of Income Tax Act. You can also get benefits on contribution.
To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the customer to have a savings bank account or post office saving account. The Atal Pension Yojana has also been included in section 7 of the Aadhaar Act. All citizens who wish to apply under this scheme will have to submit proof of their Aadhaar number or undergo enrollment under Aadhaar authentication.
Atal Pension Yojana 2021 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Atal Pension Yojana|
|Launched||The year 2015|
|Started by||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||People from unorganized areas of the country|
|an objective||Pension grant|
AB pension plans for shareholders to figures of Tin Krod and more
As everyone knows that this scheme of the central government is providing pensions every month to the elderly people above 60 years in the form of financial assistance. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India stated on 22 April 2021 that more than 3 crore subscribers have been added so far under the Atal Pension Yojana in FY 2020-2021 and they have also stated that in FY 2020 – More than 79 lakh new subscribers have been added under the scheme in 21 years. The figures of shareholders in the Atal Pension Yojana have exceeded three crore.
- Out of the 3.2 crore account holders linked under Atal Pension Yojana , 70% accounts have been opened by public sector banks and the remaining 19% have been opened by banks in rural areas. There has been an increase in the number of account holders joining under this scheme in these 6 months.
- In the last financial year, about 79.14 lakh new subscribers were added under this scheme, out of which 28% i.e. 22.07 lakh subscribers were added by State Bank of India and Canara Bank added about 5.89 lakh new subscribers and Indian Bank added 5.17 lakh new subscribers. Were.
Number of account holders increased
As you all know, the Atal Pension Yojana has been started with the objective of providing post-retirement pension to workers in the unorganized sector. Under this scheme, the beneficiary has to invest for a specified time. The investor is provided a pension every month after the age of 60 years. It has been reported by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India that there has been a 23% increase in the number of account holders of the Atal Pension Yojana and National Pension System in the year 2020–21. The total number of account holders has increased to 4.24 crore as on 31 March 2021.
- PFRDA Chairman Supratim Bandyopadhyay stated that the last year has been very challenging due to the lockdown during the Kovid-19 transition and the citizens of the country have faced many problems but still the number of APY and NPS account holders is 23 There has been an increase of%.
- Atal Pension Yojana has grown by almost 33% customers and around 7700000 new customers are added to the scheme. The total number of account holders has increased to 28 million by 31 March 2021. Total assets under management have grown to Rs 5.78 lakh crore in FY 2020–21.
Atal Pension Yojana Transaction Details
As you all know, Atal Pension Yojana was started for the citizens of unorganized sectors. It is a retirement pension scheme. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries have to pay the premium. Now the Atal Pension Yojana mobile application has been started by the government. Through this mobile application, now the beneficiaries of the Atal Pension Yojana can check the latest five yoga donations free of cost. Along with this, transaction details and e-PRAN can also be downloaded. The beneficiaries can also visit the official website of Atal Pension Yojana to check the details of their transactions . They will have to log in by visiting this website. For which they will have to give details of their PRAN and savings bank account. If there is no PRAN number, the beneficiary can also login his account through his name, account and date of birth.
Under this scheme, there is also a provision for tax benefits under Section 80CCD (1) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The transaction amount, total holding of member amount, transaction details etc. can also be viewed under the Atal Pension Yojana through the Umang app.
Atal Pension Yojana 52 lakh new subscribers
As you all know, under Atal Pension Yojana, pension is provided to the investor on completion of 60 years of age. Under Atal Pension Yojana , the interest of the people is increasing year after year. The Kovid-19 pandemic hit year has also seen spectacular enrollment under the scheme. In view of this nomination, it can be concluded that now the common man has become more concerned about saving schemes and is understanding the importance of protecting his future. So far, 52 lakh new investors have registered themselves under Atal Pension Yojana during 2020-21 . Under which the total enrollment has crossed 2.75 crores by 31 December 2020.
- More than 15 lakh new Atal Pension Yojana customers have been enrolled by State Bank of India. While other banks such as Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Airtel Payments Bank Limited, Punjab National Bank, Axis Bank Limited, Union Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank etc. Atal Pension customers have been enrolled.
- Seeing the popularity of this scheme, Pia will further popularize the PFRDA Atal Pension Yojana campaign. The scheme will be further popularized through print and electronic media etc.
Registration so far under the Atal Pension Yojana
So far, more than 40 lakh registrations have been done under the Atal Pension Yojana and the total number of shareholders has crossed 2.63 crores. Under this scheme, a person of the age of 18 years and 40 years can invest and after the completion of 60 years of the investor, they are given pension. If the shareholder dies before the age of 60, then pension is provided to their spouse. If a person does not have the facility of net banking, then soon it will be easy for them to open an account under the Atal Pension Yojana .
The Atal Pension Yojana has been allowed by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority to start an alternative channel for onboarding of existing savings account holders. Now the account holder can open his account under the Atal Pension Yojana without using any net banking or mobile app.
Objective of Atal Pension Yojana 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to secure the future by giving pension to the workers of the unorganized sector and to make them self-reliant. It is a social security scheme which aims to provide social security to the beneficiaries joining the scheme. People have to be empowered through PM Atal Pension Yojana .
Atal Pension Yojana Exit before 60 years
As you all know Atal Pension Yojana is a type of pension that is provided after retirement. The account holder can avail the benefit of this scheme after the age of 60 years. For this, the account holder will have to provide the amount of contribution till the age of 60 years. Under Atal Pension Yojana, the account holder before 60 years cannot exit from the scheme. But under certain circumstances such as in case of any illness or death, one can exit the Atal Pension Yojana.
Atal Pension Scheme Withdrawal
- On attaining the age of 60 years: After the completion of 60 years , the customer can withdraw from the Atal Pension Yojana . In this case the customer will be provided pension after pension withdrawal.
- In case of death of the subscriber : If the subscriber dies then the pension amount will be provided to the subscriber’s spouse. And if both of them die, the pension corpus will be returned to their nominee.
- Withdrawal before the age of 60: Withdrawal before the age of 60 is not allowed from the Atal Pension Yojana. But it has been allowed by the department in some exceptional circumstances. Such as if the beneficiary dies or in the event of a terminal stop.
Fee in case of default under Atal scheme
|For contributions up to ₹ 100 per month||₹1|
|For a contribution of ₹ 101 to ₹ 500 per month||₹2|
|For a contribution of ₹ 501 to ₹ 1000 per month||₹5|
|For contributions above ₹ 1001||₹10|
National Pension System Trust
An ombudsman has been appointed by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority at the beginning of the year to resolve the complaints of the customers of the National Pension System and the Atal Pension Yojana. Any customer whose complaint has not been resolved within 30 days of filing or is not satisfied with the solution provided can file a complaint with the NPS Trust. NPS Trust will respond to the customer within 30 days of receipt of the complaint and their complaint will be resolved at the earliest.
Tax benefits under Atal Pension Yojana
Like the National Pension Scheme, if you invest in Atal Pension Yojana , you will be provided tax benefits. These tax benefits will be provided under section 80 CCD (1B) of the Income Tax Act. An income tax deduction of ₹ 50000 will be provided to the investor under section 80 CCD (1B).
Atal Pension Yojana Apply
To join the Atal Pension Yojana 2021 , it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card. Those who are income tax payers and those who are in government jobs cannot avail the benefit of this scheme. Any interested beneficiary can go to any national bank of India and open the account of Atal Pension Yojana.
Atal Pension Yojana New Update
Under this scheme, now the pension can be increased or reduced at any time of the year. This new facility will benefit 2.28 crore subscribers registered with Atal Pension Yojana . This new facility has come into effect from July 1. The PFRDA has directed all banks to process the reduction or increase in pension amount at any time of the year. However, this facility can be availed only once in a financial year.
Investment to be made in the scheme
Under this scheme, if a person saves Rs 7 daily and invests Rs 210 per month, then he can get a pension of up to Rs 60 thousand a year, this investment will have to be made by the person at the age of 18 years. That it also has the benefit of tax exemption on investing under section 80 of the Income Tax Act. This scheme is being operated by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority through the National Pension Scheme. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2021
After investing in APY 2021 , the beneficiaries will receive pension every month after the age of 60 years. Beneficiaries can live well with this pension. Under the scheme, if the beneficiary dies, then the pension amount to be given to the beneficiary will be paid to the candidate’s ardhangini (wife) and if both (husband, wife) die, the pension amount will be given to the nominee mentioned. The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) acts as a nodal agency.
Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana
The Central Government’s ‘Atal Pension Yojana’ has completed 5 years. The scheme is operated by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). According to PFRDA, so far 2.23 crore women and men have been connected under this scheme. Under this Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana , women and men above 60 years of age have been provided pension every 5 years, on 9 May 2020 this year, the number of people registered under the scheme has increased to 2,23,54,028. | This scheme has proved to be very beneficial for the people of the country. Under this scheme, the ratio of male-female in these five years has been 57:43.
Atal Pension Yojana Key Facts
- The Atal Pension Yojana was launched by the Central Government in May 2015.
- Through this scheme you can get pension every month even after retirement.
- The scheme is for all employees working in the unorganized sector.
- To avail this scheme you have to invest for 20 years.
- You can make this investment from the age of 18 to the age of 40.
- After the age of 60 you are provided with the amount of pension.
- Pension of 1000, 2000, 3000 and ₹ 5000 can be obtained under this scheme.
- The amount of pension depends on how much premium you have paid per month and from which age you started investing.
- If you are 20 years of age and want to get a pension of ₹ 2000, then you have to pay a premium of ₹ 100 per month and if you want to get a pension of ₹ 5000, then you have to pay a premium of ₹ 248 per month.
- If you are 35 years old and want to get a pension of ₹ 2000, then you have to pay a premium of ₹ 362 and a premium of ₹ 902 to get a pension of ₹ 5000.
- Along with your investment, 50% of the amount will be paid by the government under this scheme.
- If the account holder dies before the age of 60, then the benefit of this scheme will be provided to the account holder’s family.
- To avail this scheme, it is mandatory to have a bank account.
- Only citizens who are outside the income tax slab can avail the Atal Pension Yojana.
Benefits of APY 2021
- Only people of India can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under the Atal Pension Yojana , a monthly pension ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 will be provided by the Central Government only after the completion of 60 years of age.
- The pension amount under Atal Pension Yojana will be provided on the basis of investment and age made by the beneficiaries.
- Like the PF account, the government will contribute to this pension scheme on its own.
- If you want a pension of 1000 rupees every month and you are 18 years of age, then you have to submit a premium of 210 rupees every month for 42 years.
- At the same time, people aged 40 years will have to pay a premium ranging from Rs 297 to Rs 1, 454. Only then can they take advantage of APY 2021 .
Status of non-contribution under Atal Pension Yojana
If the applicant does not contribute under the Atal Pension Yojana, then his account will be frozen after 6 months. If after this, the investor has not made any investment, then after 12 months his account will be deactivated and his account will be closed after 24 months. If the applicant is not able to make the payment in time, then he will have to pay the penalty. This penalty ranges from ₹ 1 to ₹ 10 per month.
Who is not eligible to get government co-ordination under APY?
The beneficiaries of any statutory social security schemes are not eligible to receive the benefit of government co-contribution under APY. Below, we have shared some of the Acts, for which the coordination of the government has not been provided-
- The Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
- The Coal Mines Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1948.
- Simmons Provident Fund Act, 1966
- Assam Tea Plantation Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions, 1955.
- Jammu and Kashmir Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1961.
- Any other statutory social security scheme.
- APY Contribution Chart
Important Documents of Atal Pension Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- identity card
- Proof of permanent address
- Passport size photo
APY Scheme Contribution Chart
|Age of entry||Years of contribution||First Monthly pension of Rs.1000/-||Second Monthly pension of Rs.2000/-||Third Monthly pension of Rs.3000/-||Fourth Monthly pension of Rs.4000/-||Fifth Monthly pension of Rs.5000/-|
AB pension plan in 2021 and to apply How to?
- Those interested who want to apply under the Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana should first open their savings account in any national bank.
- After that fill all the information asked in the application form for the Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana like Aadhar card, mobile number etc.
- After filling the application form, submit it to the bank manager. After this, all your letters will be verified and your bank account will be opened under Atal Pension Yojana.
Procedure for opening an account under the Atal Pension Yojana without mobile app or net banking
All those who have a bank account but are not using net banking or mobile apps. Soon it will be easy for them to open an account under the Atal Pension Yojana . The onboarding process will soon be simplified by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority under which existing savings account holders are allowed to start alternative channels for on boarding. Through this channel, now the account holder without mobile app and net banking can open his account under Atal Pension Yojana.
- Previously , the account under the Atal Pension Yojana could be opened only through mobile app and net banking. But now due to this new step, account holders can open their account without mobile app and net banking.
- If you want to open an account under the Atal Pension Yojana, then you have to contact the bank where you have your savings account. From there you have to get the registration form. After this, you have to submit this registration form in the same bank by filling all the information asked in the registration form and attaching all the important documents to the registration form. You will also have to provide your valid phone number along with the form on which you will receive all sms.
Procedure for downloading Atal Pension Yojana Contribution Chart
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NSDL .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for APY-contribution chart.
- As soon as you click on this link, the contribution chart will open in front of you.
- You can check the contribution detail in this chart.
- You can also download and friend this chart.
|APY Subscriber Registration Form||Click Here|
|APY Subscriber Registration Form – Swavalamban Yojana Subscribers||Click Here|
|Subscriber details Modification and Change of APY-SP Form||Click Here|
|Form to upgrade / downgrade pension amount under APY||Click Here|
|APY Death & Spouse Continuation Form||Click Here|
|Voluntary Exit APY Withdrawal Form||Click Here|
|APY Application for Banks to be registered under Atal Pension Yojana||Click Here|
|APY – Service Provider Registration Form||Click Here|
|Subscriber Grievance Registration(G1) Form for APY Subscriber||Click Here|
|APY Common Grievance||Click Here|