Goa Ration Card List Online | New APL, BPL Ration Card Online List | APL / BPL Ration Card list Online Check
The Goa Ration Card List has been released online by the state government to make the process of finding the names of the beneficiaries easier. For which the state government has started the official website of the Department of Civil Supplies, the citizens of the state who have applied online for getting their new ration card and want to check their and their family names in the beneficiary list, then they can get food. You can look online by visiting the official website of the supply department. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information about Goa Ration Card List 2021 through this article, so read our article till the end.
Goa Ration Card List 2021
In order to include your name in this list, the people of the state will first have to fill the application form for the ration card. After this, you can see your name in the beneficiary list, people whose name will come under this ration card list, they will be provided the ration sent by the government to the ration shop like sugar, lentils, rice, wheat etc. at concessional rates. People of Goa can also download the list of the eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries and people can also find their name online in the EPDS Goa NFSA Ration Card list. According to the state government’s annual family income, APL, BPL. And people have been classified in Antyodaya list. You can check your and your family’s name on the basis of these lists.
Goa Ration Card
Very weak due to which he sees the same problem can not nourish fill your family the right of all State governments have launched the poor ration cards from many such people who are economically at home ration card of Providing food items such as wheat, sugar, lentils, rice, kerosene etc. from the ration shop at affordable rates. The ration card is divided into three parts by the Rajasthan government. APL Ration Card, BPL Ration Card, AA Y Ration Card. Ration Card can be used by citizens of the state in many works. APL Ration Card, BPL Ration, AAY Ration Card is provided by the income and financial status of the citizens of the state. Youth above the age of 18 can apply online for making ration card.
Objective of Ration Card List
Due to the introduction of this online facility, the citizens of the state had to face the scandals of government offices to check their name in the Ration Card List , which caused people to stand in long lines, which was a lot of time wasted but now The government is providing online facility to the people to view the ration card list, the main purpose of providing ration card list online to the citizens of the state is that people can easily see their names in the list. Now the people of the state do not need to be told. Now the people of the state can easily see their names in the ration card list by visiting the official website of the Department of Food and Civil Supplies through the Internet sitting at home.
Ration card of sorts
The state government has divided the ration card into three parts, whose complete information is given below.
- APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card has been issued for the families of the state who are living above the poverty line. APL rations are provided to these families of the state by the state government, through these APL rations, people of the state can get grains up to 15 kg per month at subsidized rates from the ration shop.
- BPL Ration Card – BPL Ration Card has been issued for the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL families should not exceed 10000. Through this ration card, the people of the state can buy up to 25 kg of grain at a cheaper rate at the ration shop.
- AAY Ration Card – AAY Ration Card has been issued for those families who are very poor and have no income. Ration cards are issued on the basis of the income of the people. Through this ration card, a family can buy up to 35 kg of grain at a cheaper rate from the ration shop every month.
Benefits of ration card
- Ration card can be availed by any poor citizen of the country.
- Goa Ration Card scheme is like a boon for poor citizens. Due to which poor citizens are also able to take care of their family easily.
- Ration Card is also used to get a driving license.
- The Ration Card is a very important document for the citizens of the state.
- Those who will be named in the ration card list 2020 will be provided food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. sent by the government to every village in every village at affordable rates.
How to view Goa Ration Card List 2021 online?
Those interested in the state want to see their name in the Goa ration card list, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Food Supply Department, Goa. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Citizen, you will have to click on the option of Know Your Ration Card from this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to create a captcha code and then click on submit button. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the page, you have to fill in the state, district, scheme, etc. After filling in all the information, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will find a link to the ration card list of both the North and South districts of Goa. On this page, you will get different details of the ration card and ration card number of citizens holding the entire ration card in the entire district.
- To open the village-wise summary of the ration card in Goa, one has to click on “Taluka name”.
- Now you have to click on “Village Name” to open FPS wise Goa Ration Card List online.
- Then you will see the district-wise and village-wise list of the state of Goa. Now you will get the list of Goa State Ration Card.
- In this list, you will see the name of the head of the family, type of ration card, FPS Code, FPS Owner’s Name, FPS Shop Name in this list.
- People of the state who are having any problem in looking at the ration list can contact on the number given below. We have given the complete information to see the contact details below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Contact us.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see contact details.
- Director: Shri. Siddhivinayak s naik
- Address: Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, 1st Lift 2nd Floor, Junta House, Panaji Goa
- Telephone (O) : 832 2226084
- Fax: 0832-2425365
- Email: dir-csca.goa [at] nic.in
- Helpline Number – 18002330022, 1967