Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana Apply | Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana Online Application | Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana Application Form
Due to Coronavirus infection, many civilians have died across the country. There are many children in the country who have lost their parents due to Coronavirus infection. Mukhyamantri Vatsalya scheme has been launched by the Uttarakhand government for all such children of Uttarakhand. All children will be provided financial assistance through this scheme. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through our article. Such as what is the Chief Minister Vatsalya Scheme ? its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, application process, important documents, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Shri Tirath Singh Rawat has launched Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme for the children of the state whose parents or guardian died due to corona virus infection. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 per month will be provided to all such children in the form of maintenance allowance. This financial assistance will be provided to the children up to the age of 21 years. So that he can maintain himself and become self-sufficient. This subsidy will be sent through direct benefit transfer to the account of all eligible children. To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the child to have a bank account.
Education of children will also be taken care of by the government through Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana . The government will ensure that children are not deprived of education due to financial constraints. If you also want to get the benefit of Chief Minister Vatsalya Yojana, then you should apply as soon as possible.
Other benefits provided under Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
As you all know , through the Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana , Uttarakhand Government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 3000 to all children whose parents or guardians have died due to coronavirus infection. The government of Uttarakhand will also help all such children to get education and employment. To provide employment to all these children a quota of 5% will also be kept in government jobs. Apart from this, some rules will also be made by the government for the ancestral property of children. Under which no one will have the right to sell the ancestral property of the children until the child becomes an adult. The responsibility of this matter will be given to the District Officer of the district. Apart from this , arrangements will also be made to train children for employment under Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana .
Key Highlights Of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Scheme|
|Who started||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Beneficiary||Children from Uttarakhand who have lost their parents due to Corona virus infection.|
|an objective||To provide financial assistance to the children for their maintenance.|
|Official website||Will be launched soon|
|Application type||Online / offline|
|Quota in government job||5%|
Objective of Chief Minister Vatsalya Scheme 2021
Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana has been started for those children of the state whose parents have died due to Corona virus infection. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all children. So that he can maintain himself. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 will be provided by the Government of Uttarakhand till the child turns 21 years of age. Because of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana , now the children of the state will not have to depend on others for their maintenance. They will be able to become self-reliant and empowered.
Benefits and features of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
- Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Mr. Tirath Singh Rawat.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all children whose parents or guardians have died due to corona virus infection.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 per month will be provided as maintenance allowance till the child turns 21 years of age.
- This subsidy will be sent through direct benefit transfer to the account of all eligible children.
- To get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021 , it is mandatory for the child to have a bank account.
- Apart from this, Uttarakhand government will also help all such children in getting education and employment.
- The government will also keep a quota of 5% for all such children in government jobs.
- Under this scheme, the right to sell the ancestral property of the child will not be given to anyone till the child becomes an adult.
- The responsibility of this matter will be given to the District Officer of the concerned district.
- Apart from this, arrangements will also be made to provide training for employment to children under this scheme.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Vatsalya Scheme 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have an account in the bank.
- The applicant’s parent or guardian may have died due to a coronavirus infection.
Important documents for Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vatsalya Scheme 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Death certificate of parents
Procedure for applying under Chief Minister Vatsalya Scheme 2021
If you want to apply under Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana, then you will have to wait for some time now. Only this scheme has been announced by the Government of Uttarakhand. The process of applying under this scheme will be activated soon. We will let you know through this article as soon as the government provides any information related to the application under Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021. Please stay connected with us.