One Nation One Ration Card Online | One Nation One Ration Card Scheme One Country Benefits of a Ration Card One Nation Ration Card Scheme Apply
One Country One Ration Card Scheme
Under one country one ration card scheme , citizens of any region will be able to get ration from PDS ration shop from any state of the country through ration card. This announcement has been made by Union Food Minister and Public Distribution Minister Ram Vilas Paswan ji. Under this scheme, the people of the country will be completely free to take their share of ration from PDS shop of any state. One Nation One Ration Card 2020 will provide relief to every citizen of the country. All citizens will benefit greatly from the introduction of this scheme.
One Nation One Ration Card – One Nation One Ration
The country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Ji has made a new announcement under this scheme on Thursday. The poor people of the country who are troubled due to the lock down will be given relief through this new announcement. Under this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme , 67 crore people will be benefited in 23 states of the country. 83 per cent beneficiaries of PDS scheme will be linked to it. Under this scheme 100% beneficiaries will be added to it by March 2021. Citizens of the country can take ration from any corner of the country through their ration card from the ration shop at a reasonable price.
One Country One Ration Card March Update
As you all know One Nation One Ration Card has been started to provide ration for all the citizens of the country. Under this scheme you can buy ration from any ration shop in the country. One country one ration card has been implemented in 17 states of the country. All these states that have implemented one country one ration card by the Ministry of Finance will be allowed to borrow up to Rs 37600 crore (additional 2% of GDP) up to Rs. The benefits of this scheme will be extended to the citizens like migrant workers, laborers, daily allowance collectors, garbage removal, road-based organized and unorganized sector workers etc.
All citizens who go to another state to work will now be able to buy ration from any ration shop in the country through this scheme.
Key facts of One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
|Name of the scheme||One Country One Ration Card Scheme|
|introduced by||Shri Ram Vilas Paswan|
|an objective||To ensure that no person is denied access to subsidized food grains|
|Plan deadline||30 June 2030|
|Beneficiary||All India Ration Card Holder|
|Nodal agency||Food Corporation of India|
One country one ration card success
One country one ration card scheme was launched in August 2019. By December 2020, 32 states and union territories were added under this scheme. In the coming time, the remaining four states and union territories, which are Assam, Chhattisgarh, Delhi and West Bengal, will also be added. 1.5 to 16 million transactions per month are recorded through One Nation One Ration Card. From April 2020 to February 2021, 15.4 crore transactions have been recorded under one country one ration card. Many efforts are being made by the government to spread awareness of this scheme. So that more and more citizens can benefit from this scheme. These efforts are being made by announcing at the railway station, through radio, through social media and through other means.
Objective of One Country One Ration Card Scheme 2021
- One Country One Ration Card Scheme aims to help prevent fake ration cards in the country and prevent corruption in the country.
- After the implementation of this scheme, if a person moves from one place to another, then he will not have any problem in getting ration.
- This one nation one ration card scheme will benefit the migrant laborers more. These people will get complete food security.
- The Central Government wants to start this scheme in time in different states of the whole country so that more and more people can take advantage of this scheme.
One country one ration card covered 86% beneficiaries
Through Ek Desh Ek Ration Card , citizens of the country can get ration from any ration shop. One country one ration card scheme is being operated in 32 states and union territories. The benefit of this scheme is being extended to about 69 crore beneficiaries. One country has benefited a large number of workers through a ration card scheme. Now all those laborers who work away from their family can also get their ration partially and they can also get their ration from where their family is staying.
- About 86% of the beneficiaries have been covered under this scheme and soon the remaining states will also be covered.
- While announcing the budget, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has also announced that a portal will be launched by the government. All the workers will have information on this portal. Through this portal, the government will be able to operate schemes for all types of workers.
One country one ration card scheme started in 9 states of the country
One country one ration card scheme was launched by the government during the Coronavirus Lokdown. Under this scheme, any citizen of the country will now be able to buy ration from the fair price shop of any state of the country. For this, they will not need to get a ration card of that state. He will be able to buy ration from any fair price shop in the country with a single ration card. One Nation One Ration Scheme has been implemented in 9 states of the country. Now citizens of these 9 states can get ration through a ration card. Soon, one country one ration card scheme will be implemented in the whole country.
The states that have implemented one country one ration card so far are Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Tripura, and Uttar Pradesh. The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Department of Food and Public Distribution will be the nodal agency for the successful implementation of the scheme.
How One Nation One Ration Will Work
Under this scheme, this ration will work like your mobile number. Just like you do not have to change your mobile number in any corner of the country, they work everywhere, similarly you can also use One Nation One Ration Card in any state. The beneficiaries of PDS-PDS can get subsidized food grains from their fair price shop (FPS) at a cheaper price from 01 October 2020 as per their wish.
The benefit of One Nation One Ration Card will be provided to all citizens holding ration cards. According to the National Food Security Act, 2013, 81 crore people of the country through the Public Distribution System (PDS) get rice from ration shops at the rate of 3 rupees per kg and wheat at the rate of two rupees per kg and one rupee per kilogram. You can buy coarse grains
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
The scheme has been launched on the basis of the pilot project in two cluster states Andhra Pradesh – Telangana and Maharashtra – Gujarat, after which people of Andhra Pradesh can now get ration in Telangana and people of Telangana from any ration shop in Andhra Pradesh. Similarly, people of Maharashtra can go to Gujarat and people of Gujarat can go to Maharashtra and get ration from the ration shop there. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2021 through this article, so read our article carefully.
One Nation One Ration Card Toll Free Number
If any person of the country has any problem and inconvenience under One Nation One Ration Scheme and they want to make any complaint in this regard, then the Central Government has issued a toll free number 14445 for them under this scheme. On this toll-free number, ration card beneficiaries who enjoy the ‘One Nation Card’ facility can contact and register their complaints and problems. And get a solution to the problem. Under this scheme, till 31 March 2021, 81 crore beneficiaries across the country will get its benefits.
Statistics of Ek Desh Ek Ration Card
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2021
The Union Food Minister says that this scheme will be implemented in the entire country by June 1, 2020 and he has said that at present, the facility of POS machines for ration cards in 14 states has started soon in other states. The facility will be started. If a person starts living from one state to another state, then he can get his share of ration from any PDS ration shop in that state. To implement this one nation one ration card scheme , the Central Government will have to put POS at all PDS shops. Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan ji gave all states and union territories up to 1 year to start this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme on June 2019.
One country one ration card new update
As you all know that due to the corona virus, there is a situation of lock down in the whole country. To reduce this problem, the government has added three more states Odisha, Sikkim and Mizoram to the One Nation One Ration Card scheme from June 1. With this, the number of states where one country ration scheme has been implemented. This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the people of the country at the time of lock down.
This one country one ration card scheme will benefit those ration card holders who work in other states. Ration card holders will be able to purchase grain at a lower price from government ration shops in any part of the country. By June 1, 20 states will join it and by March 2021 it will be implemented nationwide.
New update one country one ration card
The scheme was announced in June last year. On 1 January this year, 12 states were integrated among each other and now 17 states are on integrated management of the Public Distribution System (PDS) to the rest of the country in June this year. Will be included in this scheme. This would benefit 600 million beneficiaries out of the 810 million covered under the Food Security Act. Through this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme , it will be a big help for the migrant workers of these states, who can get subsidized food from anywhere.
A ration card scheme
Five more states including Bihar and Uttar Pradesh have been integrated with the ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ scheme. Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan says that today 5 more states – Bihar, UP, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Daman and Diu – have been integrated with the One Nation-One Ration Card System. One Nation, under the ‘One Ration Card’ initiative , Eligible beneficiaries will be able to avail their eligible grains under the National Food Security Act (NFSA) from any fair price shop in the country.
The scheme will be implemented first in these states
Let us tell you that the ration card has been linked to Aadhaar in 11 states of the country, ration is being allocated in these states through the Point of Sale. This scheme will be implemented in all 11 states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Jharkhand, Punjab, Karnataka, Kerala Tripura, Rajasthan etc. on 1 January 2020. The Department of Food and Public Distribution is working on a large scale, promoting this scheme.
Benefits of One Country One Ration Card Scheme 2021
- Any person of the country can avail the benefit of this scheme from June 2020.
- People who are poor and go from one state to another in search of employment can avail the benefit of one country one ration card scheme .
- Every consumer can buy their share of grain from any PDS shop with transparency and ease with the help of their ration card.
- Integrated management of PDS system is going on at a rapid pace in many states of the country, which includes the states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura Telangana, Maharashtra etc.
One Nation One Ration Card Format
In order to achieve national potability by the central government, various states and union territories have been given a format by the government to issue ration cards. All states have to follow the same format and issue ration cards under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme. The features of implementing One Nation One Ration Card format are as follows.
- The new ration card will include the required minimum details but the state government can also add more details as per its requirement.
- Ration cards can be issued in Hindi and English. Apart from this, ration card can also be issued in local language.
- One Nation One Ration Card online form will contain 10 digit ration card number. The first 2 digits in these 10 digit ration card numbers will be the state codes and the next 2 digits will be the ration card numbers.
- Apart from these 4 digits, a set of 2 digits will be added to the ration card along with the ration card number to create a unique ID for household members.
A country a ration card of the selection process
As you all know that ration cards are issued by all the state government in two ways, first of which is APL Ration Card and second is BPL Ration Card. APL and BPL ration cards are given to them based on the income of the people. Similarly, the selection process of one country one ration card will also be done on this basis. Today, we are going to tell you the complete information about which people come in the APL Ration Card category and which people come in the BPL category.
- APL category – In this category people who are living above the poverty line are kept. Those people are provided with APL ration card. If you are financially competent then they have to apply for APL Ration Card.
- BPL category – Under this category, people of the country who are living below the poverty line are kept. Those people are provided with BPL ration card. If you come below the poverty line, then they will have to apply for the BPL ration card.
How to apply in one country one ration card scheme?
No ration card holder of the country is required to make any kind of online and offline application under the One Country One Ration Card Scheme . All the state and central governments themselves can verify the ration cards of the beneficiaries with the Aadhar card on the phone as per the available data. Will link After this, Integrated Management will make the data available under the Public Distribution System. By which all eligible citizens will be able to get their share ration from any corner of the country.
One Nation One Ration Card List of States
Aadhaar-ration card linking is also being introduced by the central government. People of the country can now check the online application process using Aadhaar, the list of implementing states under the scheme is being made available on the official website. You can see the list of all these states and people can now check the Integrated Distribution Public Distribution System (IMPDS) portal for complete information about the scheme. If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to see the list of states in one country one ration scheme, then he should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Integrated Public Distribution System (IMPDS) . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see a list of all states.
List of states implementing one country one ration card
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Leh Ladakh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
One Country One Ration Card Mobile App
Under the one country one ration card, now a My Ration Mobile App will be launched by the government. Through this app, all those citizens who go to another state to work will be able to get ration. Some of the features of this app are as follows.
- The nearest ration shop can be found through this app.
- Beneficiaries can get information related to food eligibility through this app.
- Information related to recent transactions can also be obtained through the Mera Ration mobile app.
- Through this app you can also get information related to Aadhaar seeding.
- You can also give your suggestions and feedback through the Mera Ration mobile app.
- The application form can be filled by the applicant in both Hindi and English languages.
My Ration Mobile App Download Process
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
- After this, you have to enter my ration mobile in the search box.
- You have to click on the search button.
- After this, a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top option.
- After this, you have to click on the option of install.
- My ration mobile app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.