Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana | PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Online | PMKSY Application Form | Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Prime Application | PMKSY 2021 In Hindi
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme, the farmers of the country provided subsidy for equipment for irrigation of their fields (Farmers of the country will be provided subsidy for equipment for irrigation of their fields.). This subsidy will also be provided to farmers for all those schemes. In which saving of water, less expense as well as expenses will also be saved properly, which will facilitate the farmers to irrigate their fields. Today we are going to provide you complete information related to PMKSY 2021 through this article. So, read this article till the end.
Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021
As you know, agriculture is most important for food grains and agriculture will be better only when irrigation is done well. The fields require more water for irrigation. If the crops do not get good water, then the farmers’ fields will be spoiled. Under this PMKSY 2021 , this problem of farmers will be removed and farmers will be provided with water for their farming. Under this scheme, benefits will also be provided to self help groups, trusts, co-operative societies, incorporated companies, members of productive farmer’s groups and other eligible institutions. Under Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021 , the central government has earmarked an amount of 50000 crores under this scheme.
Rs 1706 crore has been approved under the Prime Minister’s Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
PMKSY 2021 has been launched by the government to help the farmers. Under this scheme, water will be made available for irrigation of fields. A virtual cabinet meeting was held on 22 December 2020 under the leadership of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan. In this meeting, the cabinet has allocated Rs 1706 crore for the Prime Minister’s Agricultural Irrigation Scheme. Madhya Pradesh has a share of 682 crore 40 lakh 40 thousand rupees in it. Mandla, Dindori, Shahdol, Umaria and Singrauli districts of Madhya Pradesh have been included under this scheme. Borewells will be constructed in these districts. So that irrigation facilities can be made available to the farmers. It will be built in an area of 62135 hectares to provide borewell irrigation facility.
PMKSY 2021 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||The year 2015|
Objective of Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021
As you know, if the crop does not get the proper amount of water, it worsens. Due to which farmers also have to suffer a lot of loss. India is an agrarian country, all the farmers of the country depend on agriculture tax, but the government is taking new steps in view of the problem of cultivating the land on the farmers of the country. Through this scheme, water has to be delivered to every farm in the country. Through this Pradhan Mantri Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021 more emphasis is on optimum utilization of water resources, so that the damage from the impulse of the latter and drought can be prevented. By doing this, the available resources will be used efficiently and at the same time farmers will get higher yields. Through the Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021 , the income of farmers will also increase.
Prime Minister More Crop Per Drop Scheme
This Pradhan Mantri Mudra Per Drop scheme will expand the cultivated area of the country in five years. This Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana will provide water everywhere in the country and will promote crop ration of the country. This will improve the standard of living of the farmers of the country. Under this Pradhan Mantri Yojana, more crop water management system will be managed per crop plan. Capacity building, training and awareness campaigns including low cost publications, use of pico projectors and low cost films to encourage water source of potential use through technical, agricultural and management practices including community irrigation.
Features of PM Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
- Various types of schemes are operated by the government to benefit the farmers and increase their income. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana has also been launched to benefit the farmers.
- Through this scheme, water will be made available for irrigation in all fields.
- The government will build water sources such as water harvesting, ground water development etc. under this scheme.
- Along with this, if the irrigation equipment is purchased by the farmer, then subsidy will also be provided to them.
- Through Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana will save both time and money.
- Drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation etc. will also be promoted by the government through this scheme.
- If the crops get the right kind of irrigation, the yield will also increase.
- This scheme can be availed by all the farmers who have their own farming and source of water.
- Apart from this, those farmers who are doing contract farming or are cooperative members can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Self help groups can also avail benefit of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, one has to go to the official website and apply.
- The government will provide 80% to 90% grant under this scheme on purchase of irrigation equipment.
Benefits of Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, the farmers cultivating the country will be provided with appropriate amount of water for irrigation in their fields and for that the government will be provided subsidy for irrigation equipment.
- To meet this water shortage, the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana has been launched. Which will facilitate farmers to irrigate.
- This scheme will be extended to the land that will be eligible for agriculture.
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to those farmers of the country who will have their own arable land and water resources.
- Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana will expand in agriculture through 2021 , increasing productivity leading to full development of the economy.
- 75% grant will be given by the Center for the scheme and 25% of the expenses will be borne by the State Government.
- With this, farmers also get the benefit of irrigation schemes like drip / sprinkler.
- The use of new equipment system will save 40–50 percent water and at the same time increase 35-40 percent agricultural production and increase the quality of yield.
- During 2018 – 2019, the central government will spend around 2000 crores, and another 3000 crores will be spent on the scheme in the next financial year.
Eligibility for PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme 2021
- To avail this scheme, farmers should have arable land.
- The eligible beneficiaries of this scheme will be farmers of all sections of the country.
- Under PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana , benefits will also be provided to self-help groups, trusts, cooperatives, incorporated companies, members of producer farmers’ groups and other eligible institutions.
- The benefit of PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme 2021 will be given to those institutions and beneficiaries who cultivate the land under Lease Agreement for a minimum period of seven years. This eligibility can also be obtained from contract farming.
Documents of Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Farmers’ Land Documents
- Freeze of land
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply in Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021?
An official portal has been established to make the information of the scheme accessible to every farmer . Here every information related to the scheme has been explained in detail. State governments can apply for registration or application on the website of the agriculture department of their state. If you are interested in applying for the scheme, then you can get information related to the application by visiting the website of the Agriculture Department of your state.
Through this article, we have given you all the important information related to the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by writing an email. Click here to get information related to helpline numbers and email IDs .