Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana | जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना आवेदन | पीएम जीवन ज्योति बीमा स्कीम फॉर्म | PMJJBY In Hindi
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana has been launched by the Central Government on 9 May 2015 to benefit the policy to the citizens of the country. The scheme is being offered by Life Insurance Corporation of India and other private insurance companies through public and private sector banks. Under this scheme, the participating people die due to some reason till the age of 55 (Participating people die for some reason by the age of 55), then the life insurance of Rs 2 lakh to their family nominee under PMJJBY by the government. (So under this scheme, life insurance of 2 lakh rupees will be provided by his government to his family nominee.).
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, citizens should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 50 years (Citizens should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 50 years to take policy plan.). ) Is 55 years old. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a very good initiative of the Government of India, it is not only poor and will insure the deprived classes, but they will not allow children to be good buck from this scheme in the future or the beneficiary of the country this Pradhanmantri Jeevan If you want to take advantage of Jyoti Bima Yojana , then they have to apply under this scheme.
PMJJBY Premium Fund
Under this scheme, the policyholder will have to pay a premium of Rs 330 every year. Which will be auto-debited from the customer’s savings account in the month of May every year. Under this scheme, the affordable rate of premium for all citizens belonging to almost all income groups including EWS and BPL Is available The insurance cover under Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana will start from 1st June of the same year and till 31st May of the following year. No medical examination is required to purchase insurance in PMJJBY.
- Insurance premium to LIC / Insurance company- Rs 289 / –
- Reimbursement of expenditure for BC / Micro / Corporate / Agent – Rs 30 / –
- Reimbursement of administrative fee of participating bank – Rs 11 / –
- Total Premium – Rs.330 / – only
|Name of the scheme||Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme|
|Started by||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the country|
|an objective||Providing policy insurance|
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
This is a very good plan for the people of the country who want to provide social security to their family even after they leave. After the death of the policy holder between 18 and 50 years, under this PM Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme Under the scheme, 2 lakh rupees will be given by the government to the family of the policy holder, so that he can live his life well. Through this scheme, Indian citizens are covered by PMJJBY . Through this scheme, not only the poor and deprived people will get insurance.
Prime Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme Exit
Any person who has withdrawn from the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana can join this scheme again. To rejoin the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, the premium amount will have to be paid and a health related self declaration will have to be submitted. By paying the premium and depositing self declaration, any person can re-enroll in the scheme.
Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana लाभ लाभ
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by the citizens of the age group of 18 to 50 years.
- The PMJJBY can be renewed from year to year under the scheme to the family of the policy holder after the death of the policy holder under this scheme . The member of this scheme has to pay a premium of Rs 330 annually. Life insurance of 2 lakh rupees will be provided.
- To avail PMJJBY , the applicant has to apply under this scheme.
- Under this scheme the annual installment is paid before 31 May during each annual coverage period.
- If the annual installment cannot be deposited before this date, the policy can be renewed by making a lump sum payment of the entire annual premium along with a self-declaration of good health.
Some highlights of the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme
- You do not need to undergo any type of medical examination to buy the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Plan.
- To buy PM Jeevan Jyoti insurance plan, your minimum age should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- The age of maturity of PMJJBY is 55 years.
- This plan has to be renewed every year.
- The insurance amount under this scheme is ₹ 200000.
- The enrollment period of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is from 1 June to 31 May.
- Can not claim for 45 days after getting Android done. You can file a claim only after 45 days.
End of PM Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Plan
Assurances on the life of the member can be terminated for any of the following reasons.
- In the event of account closure with the bank.
- In case there is no premium in the bank account.
- At the age of 55.
- A person can take Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana from only one insurance company or from the same bank.
Eligibility of Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme
- Under this scheme, the age of the citizens taking the policy should be only 18 to 50 years.
- The policy holder will have to pay a premium of Rs 330 per year under this tram plan.
- It is mandatory for the policy holder to have a bank account under this scheme as the amount given by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Subscriber will have to maintain the required balance in the bank account at the time of auto debit on or before 31 May every year.
Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Plan Documents
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme ?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply to get the benefits of Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana , they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Public Security .
- After visiting the official website, you will have to download the PMJJBY Application Form PDF . After downloading the PDF you will have to fill all the information asked in the form.
- After filling all the information, you will have to deposit it in the bank where your active savings bank account will be opened.
- You have to make sure. That you have sufficient balance in the account to pay the premium.
- After this, submit a consent letter to join the scheme and auto-debit of the Consent Letter and Premium Amount. Attach the consent document with the duly filled application form.
- Application form or Consent-cum-Declaration Form for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (Pradhan Matri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana) can be downloaded from the official website in the desired language at the link given below. Huh.
Prime Life Jyoti insurance scheme to to claim to do?
- After the death of a person who has been insured, his nominee can claim under the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- After this, the policyholder’s nominee should first contact the bank.
- Then the nominee will have to take the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Claim Form and Discharge Receipt from the bank .
- Then the nominee will have to submit the death certificate and cancellation check photograph along with the claim form and discharge receipt form.
State wise toll free number download
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Public Safety .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the contact link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will see the State Wise Toll Free Number pdf.
- You can view the State Wise toll free number by downloading this PDF.
We have provided you all the important information related to the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana in this article . If you are still facing any problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana helpline number. The helpline number is 18001801111/1800110001.