Punjab Labour Card Apply Online | Punjab Labour Card Registration | E-Labour portal online | Benefits of e-Labour portal
Punjab Labour Card
The Punjab government has launched an online e-portal for Punjab Labor Card registration. All the workers and employees of the state can register on this online portal and get their labor cards made. Through this labor card, workers of the state can avail benefits of all government schemes being launched by the state government. Today, we will tell you how you can register Punjab Labour Card, read this article till the end to get all the information and avail all the services.
National Portal of Informatics has created this portal specifically for labor laws and the safety health and welfare of workers at NIC. Through this online e-labour portal, workers of Punjab will be provided online facilities. To get the benefit of this online portal, all the employees of the state will have to register on this portal. After registering, the benefit of all the facilities available on this portal by the Punjab Government will be provided to all registered employees and workers. Through this e-labour portal, the employees of the state will transfer the benefits directly to their bank account. So that they do not have to face any kind of problems.
Purpose of punjab labour card
As you know, before the introduction of this online portal, the workers of the state had to go round the government offices to get their labor cards made and they had to do many kinds of troubles which wasted their time too. In view of all these problems, the state government has launched an official website called e portal for laborers, through this official website, workers of Punjab can register themselves and get their labour cards made through this online portal for government schemes. Providing benefits This will also save the time of the workers and they will not have to go anywhere.
Benefits of Punjab E Labor Portal
- This portal will do online registration, online application request through Dynamic Common Application Form (CAF), one time document submission, online payment gateway, online processing.
- The e-portal will also get some special features like viewing and downloading inspection reports, filing annual returns, submitting labor welfare contributions through online payment gateway, options for self-certification scheme and factory wing and labor wing Joint inspection from the side.
- Through this portal, the labor workers of the state will get the benefits under various welfare schemes of the Punjab State Labor Welfare Board Department directly in their bank accounts.
- Only workers of Punjab can apply on the Punjab E Labor Portal , moreover, this portal is not for other people.
- The government will also save the time of people by starting this portal, they will not have to go round the same government offices.
Benefits of schemes provided through Punjab Labour Card
- Stipend Scheme: – Rs 3,000 to 70,000 per annum (for first class to degree course) for children of registered construction workers
- Shagun Yojana : For the marriage of two daughters of registered construction workers – 31,000 / – (amount of omen) on the marriage of each daughter. If the girl herself is a registered member, she will be entitled to an omen for her marriage under this scheme.
- Funeral Assistance Scheme: – Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 / – will be provided for funeral and funeral expenses in the state of Punjab after the death of a registered construction worker or his family member.
- Cycle Scheme for Children of Construction Workers: – The Board provides once free cycle for children of registered construction workers studying in 9th to 12th standard in the state of Punjab.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 / – per year of construction workers will be provided for the care of mentally challenged or handicapped children.
How to register Punjab Labor Card (e-Labour Portal)?
Interested beneficiaries of Punjab want to get their registration done online on e-labor portal, follow the method given below.
- First applicant e Labor portal official website will go on | After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Create a New Account. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will open the registration form.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like username, last name, email id, mobile number, and captcha code, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After registering, you will have to log in with a username and password. In this way your registration will be completed.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the feedback option below.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see a form.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form like department type, email id, mobile number, name, industry name, subject state, etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit feedback button.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Contact us.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will get all the details of the contact number.