Traveller E Pass Registration | Punjab Traveller E Pass Apply Online | cova.punjab.gov.in Portal Online | Punjab Traveller E Pass Online Form
Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration
If you are a resident of Punjab however you are right now living in Delhi NCR then you may have an issue visiting your home state. To help these individuals the Punjab government has taken into consideration the new registration procedure. Presently you should enlist yourself at the official website which has been launched by the Punjab government. In this article, we will impart to you every one of the insights about the Punjab Traveler e Pass Registration which has been launched recently. In this article, we will share to you a step-by-step procedure through which you will actually want to apply for the traveller Epass.
Punjab Traveller E Pass Online Registration
As we all know realize that the Covid cases in Delhi NCR are high so the Punjab government isn’t permitting anybody from Delhi or NCR to enter their state without online enrollment which will be done through the authority site or the application as launched by the concerned specialists. You should enlist yourself at the authority site of Coronavirus enrollment which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Punjab government. This initiative has been taken by the Punjab government so they can defend their residents and lower their insights of Covid.
Objectives Of Punjab Traveller E Pass
The main goal through the execution of this plan is to help the entirety of the residents of Punjab Government to be protected and healthy without the contact of Covid. Individuals who are coming from Delhi NCR should go through the screening procedure before they enter the state. The entirety of individuals will be home Quarantined for 14 days. Likewise, any individual who has not enrolled themselves at the official site won’t enter the Punjab state as said by the concerned authorities. You should register yourself if you want to enter the Punjab state with no further issues and cross examination.
Details About Punjab Traveller E Pass
|Name||Punjab Traveller E Pass|
|Launched by||Punjab Government|
|Beneficiaries||People coming from Delhi NCR|
|Objective||Providing proper travel facilities|
The following precautions are taken by the Punjab government for the travellers:-
- After effectively crossing the state border, the individuals who are asymptomatic should experience self-isolate at their homes for 14 days.
- During isolate, they will be required to report their clinical status day by day either by calling 112 or through the Cova App.
- In the event of indicative travellers, proper directions will be given at the state border itself.
- The representative said every applicable insight about the guests/inhabitants coming into Punjab would be imparted to the wellbeing specialists concerned and police headquarters through a continuous ready framework.
- The police headquarters concerned would keep a customary check, both through physical and specialized methods on the approaching guests at their given locations for their security and security of the individuals of Punjab.
Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration Process
There are two methods through which you can register yourself to travel to the Punjab state. Each method of registration is discussed in a detailed manner here:-
By Official Website
To register yourself through the official website you can follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Cova Punjab given here
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the tab for registration
- A new page will display on your screen
- You can also click on the Online Registration link here to directly land on that webpage
- You have to fill out the registration form
- Enter the details such as-
- Travel Type
- Mode Of Travel
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Number
- Date Of Travel
- Passenger Details
- Mobile Number
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Present Address
- Travel Details
- Destination Address
- Tick mark the declaration message after reading it carefully
- Click on submit
Register As A Frequent Traveller
- If you are a frequent Traveller of Punjab state then you may register yourself through this official website.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the Punjab State Government.
- Now the top of the homepage you will see Register As a Frequent Traveller Option.
- After that, click on this option and then fill all the required information such as
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- ID proof Type
- ID proof Number
- Reason for frequent travel
- Now Upload all the Required Identity Proof & Documents Such As
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- The e-Registration for frequent movement is valid for a maximum of 30 days from the date of approval.
By Official App
If you want to register yourself by the official app then you can follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the Play Store or App store present on your mobile phone
- Enter COVA App on the search bar
- Download the app
- Install the app
- On the homepage of the app, choose ‘Self-registration for travel into/ through Punjab’
- The registration form will display on your screen
- Fill up the form
- Click on submit