Caste Certificate Rajasthan Online Form | Rajasthan caste certificate online application | Jati Praman Patra Form in hindi Pdf | Caste certificate online download
The process of making Rajasthan caste certificate has been simplified by the state government through the online portal for the citizens of Rajasthan. Citizens of the state who belong to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes and Backward (SC, ST, OBC category) can easily apply to get their Caste Certificate through this online portal. Today we you please explain to you how your online Rajasthan Caste Certificate can build | So, read this article carefully.
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Online Apply
All the people of Rajasthan who are Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes (SC, ST, OBC category) can apply to get Rajasthan Caste Certificate both online and offline. State wishing beneficiary online through Rajasthan caste certificate letter to then want to apply it very easily sitting at home going on Official Website via the Internet may apply and race to take advantage of all the features that meet the certification Can Only citizens of SC, ST, OBC caste can avail this online facility.
Scheduled Caste It is very important to get a Caste Certificate for the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes people, because it is a government document issued by the state government. From this certificate, it is known that the person living in Rajasthan belongs to which caste. People who have a caste certificate are given considerable leeway in all government jobs. With the help of this, the number of different castes living in the state can also be calculated, so people belonging to SC, ST, OBC category should have a caste certificate.
Benefits of Rajasthan Caste Certificate
- Caste certificate paper use can the people of the state to receive many scholarship-related and education to take advantage of various government schemes |
- It is done to apply for reserved positions in government jobs.
- The caste certificate serves as an important document for people related to SC, ST, OBC Caste.
- Through this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can use them for getting admission in state government services and schools / colleges or universities etc.
Caste certificate online application documents (eligibility)
- Applicants should belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Self-attested manifesto
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bhamashah ID
How to apply for Rajasthan caste certificate online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get their caste certificate online, follow the online method given below.
- First, the applicant will have to go to the official website of EMITRA. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Login above. Click on this option. If you are registered on this official website, then login, if not, then register first.
- After this, you enter the username and password and captcha code in the login. After this, click on the login button.
- After this, the page of Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO ) will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of E Mitra, click on this option.
- Then click on Services, then click on Avail Service and then click on Application. Then the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you should write Caste in the box of “Application for Service” and then the caste certificate for which you want to apply. Select it.
- Then on the next page, you should proceed with Bhamashah ID, Aadhaar ID, e-friend registration number by any of them.
- First of all enter the Bhamashah ID number in the box by Bhamashah ID and click on proceed. After this, select the application from the Bhamashah family.
- Then click on “fetch data”.
- Ensure that this information has been searched from the Bhamashah ID of the applicant. Similarly, search and save with Aadhaar ID. Then save the e-friend registration ID number.
- After that, click on the option of ‘Next’ below.
- Then on the next page in front of you, the application form for the application for caste certificate will open. All the information asked in this application form like applicant’s name, father’s name, caste etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, click on save. After this, if you are “Are you sure to save this form”, then click on OK and pay for the online fee.