Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana application form, eligibility criteria, documents, beneficiary girls to get Rs. 50000 from birth till 12th class, check details here राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री राजश्री योजना आवेदन प्रक्रिया / पात्रता / दस्तावेज
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana 2021: The Rajasthan government has implemented the Chief Minister Rajshri Yojna 2021 (Rajasthan CM Rajshree Yojna) in the state to develop positive thinking in the society towards daughters and improve their health and education. All girls born on or after 1 June 2016 in the state will be eligible under the Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana. Under the Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana, the cost of education of girls from birth to class 12 will be borne by the state government or they will be provided financial assistance. In the budget 2021, the Rajasthan government has allocated 300 crores for the Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme 2021
The objective of this Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan is to prevent gender discrimination in the upbringing, education and health of daughters and to reduce infant mortality. Under the Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana Rajasthan, the government will provide funds in the form of assistance to the girls of the state to make them self-reliant and to encourage them towards education and increase the literacy rate in the state.
This Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana (Shubh Laxmi Yojana) of the state government will help in carrying forward the ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ campaign of Prime Minister Modi.
Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana assistance amount
Financial assistance up to 50,000 is provided to the guardian under Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana for the education, health and care of the daughter from the birth of the girl child to class XII. This amount will be given in the following steps:
- Rs 2,500 at the time of birth of a daughter
- 2,500 for one year of vaccination
- Rs 4,000 on admission to the first class
- 5,000 for taking admission in class 6
- 11,000 rupees on admission in class 10
- Rs 25,000 on passing class 12
Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme Eligibility / Eligibility Criteria
- Girls born on or after 1 June 2016.
- Parents of the girl child must have an Aadhaar card or Bhamashah card.
- Only the natives of Rajasthan will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The first two installments of the Rajshree scheme will be given to all those girls who have been born in private medical institutions registered with a government hospital and Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY).
- Such girls will be eligible for the benefit, who are studying in every stage (classes 1,6,10 and 12) in the state government-run educational institutions.
- The benefit of the second installment will be given on the basis of getting all the vaccines according to the Maternal-Child Health Card / Mamta Card issued by the Medical and Health Department.
- The scheme has been linked to Bhamashah card to get the benefit of Rajshree scheme directly to the beneficiary in his bank account.
- Bhamashah Card Essentials
- Bhamashah card of the beneficiary is mandatory to get the benefit of the scheme.
- After May 15, 2017, payment will be made directly to the bank account of the beneficiary if he has a Bhamashah card.
- Beneficiary women whose Bhamashah nomination has not been made, such women should get their Bhamashah card from their nearest e-Mitra center and provide details in the nearest Anganwadi center or government medical institution
Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana important documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Passport size photo
- Bank account copy
- School admission certificate
- Passing table in class 12th
Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana online application form
- To get the benefits, during the prenatal checkup / ANC check of the pregnant woman, make the bank account details linked to the Bhamashah card and Bhamashah card available at the ANM / ASHA / Anganwadi worker or government medical institution at the nearest Anganwadi center.
- Each girl will be given a unique ID number at the time of birth. There will be no need to apply for the first and second installment, but for the second installment, according to the Maternal-Child Health Card / Mamta Card issued by the Department of Medical and Health, all vaccines will be provided.
- To get the amount after the third installment of the girl child is admitted to the first class, the girl’s guardian will have to apply online through e-Mitra / Atal Seva Kendra / other available options.
- Under Rajshree Yojana, after passing the fourth, fifth and sixth installments in class 6 and 10, after passing in class 12th, online application will have to be done in the format prescribed by the parent through e-Mitra / Atal Seva Kendra / other available options. Along with this, the certificate of admission in the school will also have to be uploaded and the Marksheet passing in class XII will also have to be uploaded.
- The benefit in Rajshree Yojana will be given by the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Rajasthan.
- The plan will be reviewed once in every month by the District Collector concerned.
In order to make Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Yojana card details online under Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
Notification has been issued in order to make Jan Aadhaar card card details online under Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana, which is as follows: –
For any other information related to this scheme, you can visit its official website http://suraaj.rajasthan.gov.in or click on the below link and download the Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme Guidelines in PDF.
Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana Guidelines
CM Rajshree Yojana Guidelines – https://wcd.rajasthan.gov.in/content/wcd-cms/en_in/dwe-home-page/schemes-and-services/mry.html
Toll free number : 1800 180 6127