यूपी राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना आवेदन | Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Form | पारिवारिक लाभ योजना उत्तर प्रदेश आवेदन की स्थिति | यूपी पारिवारिक लाभ योजना पात्रता | National Family Benefit Scheme
The National Family Benefit Scheme has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji to provide financial assistance to poor families. Under this scheme, if the only earning head of a family of the state dies (the only earning head of a family of the state dies), then the state government provided financial assistance of Rs 30000 (Then he will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 by the state government.). The social welfare department of the state has been given the responsibility of successfully running the state in Uttar Pradesh. Come today, through our article, all the information related to this Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Going to share with you, so read this article of ours till the end.
UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Under this scheme, poor families from rural and urban areas of the state will be included. Under this scheme, compensation of Rs 20000 was being given by the government earlier, which was increased to Rs 30000 in the year 2013 (Earlier, the government was being given compensation of Rs 20,000, which has been increased to Rs 30000 in the year 2013 .) Has gone . Those desirous poor families of the state who want to get help from the government under Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana will have to apply under this scheme. The beneficiary must have a bank account to get benefits from the government. Because UP government has your Funds will be transferred to the bank account itself.
Objective of National Family Benefit Scheme
As you know, who is the head of the family and he is the only person to earn for the upbringing of the family, if he dies due to some reason, then his family should be able to earn their livelihood after his death. We have to face a lot of problems. And his family has to face its financial needs. In view of all these problems, the state government has started the National Family Benefit Scheme, through this scheme, the families of UP’s families who have died, live well for their families. To provide financial assistance of Rs 30000. Through this Family Benefit Scheme , the beneficiary can get a good living by getting the funds and can meet his financial needs.
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Highlights
|Name of the scheme||National Family Benefit Scheme|
|Started by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Poor families of the state|
|The department||Social Welfare Department U.P.|
Benefits of UP Family Benefit Scheme
- Under this scheme, compensation of Rs. 30,000 will be provided by the government to the families living below the poverty line.
- The benefit of the death assistance scheme will be given only to the poor families whose head has died due to any reason and there is no earning in their family.
- Family Benefit Scheme under has been benefiting a lot of families so far and so forth will also benefit many families this National Family Benefit Scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to poor families in rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the lump sum amount will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant. Therefore, the applicant should have his own bank account.
- Under the UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana , the government will provide funds to the applicant within 45 days from the application.
Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of the death assistance scheme will be given only to the families whose head has died and the head will be aged between 18 and 60 years.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme , the annual income of the applicant’s family in urban areas should not exceed Rs. 56,000 and the annual income of the family of rural areas should not exceed Rs. 46000.
- Applicant families are living below the poverty line.
Documents by UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Death certificate of headman’s death
- income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Head certificate of age
- Passport size photo
National Family Benefit Scheme Guidelines
- All parts of the form will be filled in English.
- Applicant will have to provide national level bank account details.
- Co-operative bank account is not valid under National Family Scheme.
- Only income certificate issued from tehsil level will be valid.
- The information filled by the applicant will be treated as true and if any type of error is found, the applicant will be responsible for that.
- It is mandatory to upload the shadow copy of all the important documents at the time of filling the application form.
- The death certificate will only be issued from a recognized hospital, nagar panchayat or tehsil level.
- The photo signature of the beneficiary should not be more than 20 KB and should be in JPEG format.
- The beneficiary’s identity card, bank passbook, death certificate of the deceased, etc. should not be more than 20 kV in PDF format.
How to apply for National Family Benefit Scheme ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme , should follow the method given below.
- The first applicant of the Department of Social Welfare Official Website will go on after the Kofisiyl website will bring up the home page.
- On this home page, you will see the option of ” New Registration “. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the front page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- On this page you will see the registration form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like district, resident, applicant details, bank account details, details of the deceased, etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be done very easily.
Procedure for Login to District Social Welfare Officer
- First, you have to click on the link given here.
- After this, you have to click on the link of District social welfare officer / SDM Login.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to choose the officer and the district.
- Now you have to enter the password and captcha code
- After this, you have to set the login button.
- This way you will be able to login.
How to check the status of Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme application?
If the beneficiary wants to check the status of his / her application after applying, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of ” Application Status “. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the page next to you will open.
- On this page, you will have to select some information like District, Account Number, Registration Number. After that, you have to click on the search button. After this, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Procedure for viewing the details of District Wise beneficiaries
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for details of district-wise beneficiaries.
- After this, the list of districts will open in front of you.
- You have to click on your district.
- Now the list of Tehsils will open in front of you, you will have to click on your Tehsil.
- As soon as you click on the tehsil, a list of blocks will open in front of you. You have to select your block from it.
- After selecting the block you have to select your panchayat.
- As soon as you select your panchayat, the details of district-wise beneficiaries will come in front of you.
Government download process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Social Welfare Family Benefit Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of the mandate.
- As soon as you click on this option, a PDF file will open on your screen.
- The mandate can be seen in this PDF file.
- After that, you have to click on the download option.
- In this way you will be able to download the mandate.
Through this article, we have given you all the important information related to the National Transport Benefit Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting toll free number. The toll free number is 18004190001.